Friday, September 8, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 18


At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo and Skye came in from the airport. “I'm glad I went to say goodbye to Adam and Stuart”Skye said “I'm glad you got you're closure from you're past”Lorenzo said “Yes I did”Skye said the maid brought all the box that Skye brought from the Chandler mansion. “Thanks Amy. can you help me bring them upstairs to the guest room “Skye ask,”Sure”Amy said “Are the twins here still “Skye ask “No Grayson pick them up”Lorenzo said Skye and Amy went upstairs as Mateo came in. “Lorenzo, I just heard that Victor is awake, Soon Tea is going to ask how I know about Victor “Mateo said “How did you know”Lorenzo ask,”I worked for his crazy Mother “Mateo said “Why did you work for her”Lorenzo ask “I had no choice I was blackmailed by Irene she was very powerful woman “Mateo said “Is she died”Lorenzo ask “Yes I killed her “Mateo said “Tea is loyal to our family she will understand “Lorenzo said “Understand what “Tea ask as she came into the house.

At The Quartermaine mansion -Alan was in the living room when Monica came in with Joe. “Alan, I want you to meet my father Joe Martin, Joe this is my husband Alan Quartermaine “Monica said “It's nice to meet you , I'm glad you're here”Alan said “Thanks for having me”Joe said “I will show you a room you can settle in before dinner “Monica said she took Joe upstairs

At The Cassadine mansion-Laura and Hayden and Alexis and Kristina and Josslyn and Spencer Jr and Grayson and Courtney and Bobbie and Michael were their. “I just want to say thanks for coming and I wish my son was waking to be here to say goodbye to his son”Laura said “Nikolas is in a coma”Courtney ask “Yes”Laura said “I have to ask why did you leave? Spencer long to know you “Josslyn ask “I didn't want to leave but Nikolas force  me to give up my son”Courtney said “Courtney “Laura said “We don't have to get into this right now “Alexis said “I just want to know”Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment