Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 35


“Port Charles New Mayor”
At The Headquarters-Dorian and Alexis took the stage and accepted the nomination. “Thanks for election me as you're mayor “Dorian said with Paul by her side and Alexis. “We will make this town safe from criminal and for everyone in this town and I promise to be the best mayor for everyone in this town the rich and poor “, We broke that glass ceiling “Dorian said everyone clap.

AT The Headquarters of Jackson and Mac-Jackson and Mac were on stage. “Thanks for supporting me, I called Dorian Lord and I have concession, We need to support Dorian and make sure she does well for this town, I want to thank my champion manager Felicia Jones Scorpio and My roommate Mac Scorpio  ”Jackson said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was in the lobby reading her text when she ran into a woman. “Sorry “Skye said as she look up and saw Althea. “Althea , I thought you left town”Skye said “I'm sorry I hurt you , I had to come back we have a lot to deal with “Althea said “Yes we do, Maybe we should deal with it together I went to therapy today and it help”Skye said “Good, I'm sorry for hurting you “Althea said “Maybe it's best if you stay here awhile we deal with everything “Skye said “Yes”Althea said

At The Park -Lila Rae and Lorenzo were sitting watching Grace play. “Thanks Lila Rae, I need this,”Lorenzo said “I can tell, What is going on”Lila Rae ask “I thought my mother was dead but she been hiding and being a mother to Julian and having a secret job “Lorenzo said “Secrets job”Lila Rae ask “My mother work for the CIA “Lorenzo said “Oh”Lila Rae said “Tomorrow you're sister birthday “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment