Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 9


“Saving Grace”
At General Hospital-Skye was waiting on news about Grace with Lila Rae. “Oh Mother I thought I would lose my daughter tonight, How can I be so happy when Starr lose her daughter and my life on”Lila Rae ask “I know it hard but nobody want this to happen to anyone “Skye said “No”Lila Rae said as Morgan came by. “I wish we would know any new now”Morgan said “Me too, Where is Michael “Lila Rae ask “He had to take Sabrina home she was getting tired “Morgan said as Steven came by. “How is our daughter “Lila Rae ask as Lorenzo came by. “Grace is going to be fine the surgery went well”Steven said “Thanks, Can we see her “Morgan ask “Yes but you have to cover up”Steven said “I'm glad that Grace is going to be find “Lorenzo said “Me too, Daddy “Lila Rae said “Yes, Go check on you're daughter “Skye said Lila Rae and Morgan left. “What a night “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I'm going to take a walk I need some air”Skye said “Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said

Grace room-Grace was lying in bed when Lila Rae and Morgan came in all cover up. “Grace, You are going to be fine”Lila Rae said “Yes, Grace had her grandmother and Aunt watched her today “Morgan said “Yes”Lila Rae said

Outside-BJ gravestone-Bobbie was still at the gravestone when Lucas and Cassie came by. “Mother, We thought you would be here “Lucas said “Tonight remember me of BJ, Cassie this is you're sister BJ”Bobbie said “I would like to know all about her “Cassie said “I would love to tell you about her”Bobbie said “Bye BJ”Lucas said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment