Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 32


At Alexis -Alexis was talking to Laura and Grayson and Josslyn .”Can AJ and Michael get away with taking the empire from us”Laura ask “I been looking over the paper that Scotty sent me and it's all done legally “Alexis said “What about my son future “Josslyn ask “Spencer has money still but not the empire “Alexis said “I'm going to fight this”Grayson said “Their no way you will win”Alexis said “Alexis, You are family, Aren't you going to help”Grayson ask “I will do what I can”Alexis said “Good”Grayson said “Grayson I know you're upset but if you played fair it may help “Alexis said “I will “Grayson said “Josslyn, How are you “Laura ask “I hate this that I have to deal with this awhile I'm grieving for my husband “Josslyn said “You're right”Laura said Josslyn left. “Grayson “Laura said “I will be fine Grandmother “Grayson said and left. “None of this is good “Laura said “No it's not”Alexis said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Monica and Joe were having lunch. “I have an idea I would like to run by you”Joe said “Sure, What is it”Monica ask “To open a clinic for veterans to get free health care “Joe said “I love that idea, We would have to get funds but we can plan a fundraiser, I know someone who could help us”Monica said “Good”Joe said “Did you go into the service “Monica ask “Yes I did”Joe said “Thanks for you're service “Monica said “You're welcome, How is you're friend”Joe ask “Good, I guess Rick was married when he was in London to Skye birth Mother Rae”Monica said “Are you jealous “Joe ask “No”Monica said

At General Hospital-Rick room-Rick was lying in bed talking to Rae when Laura came into the room. “Daddy “Laura said she went by Rick and hug him. “Laura, It's good to see you, Sorry I miss you're wedding “Rick said “It's okay, Why are you here “Laura ask Rae. “Laura, This is Rae Cummings my ex-wife “Rick said “I didn't know you were married “Laura said “Yes we were “Rae said “What happened to you? Why are you in town? Laura ask “To see you, I heard about you're grandson and I'm sorry also to win back my wife, I miss you Rae”Rick said “So you came all this way alone”Laura ask “No my brother was with me on the plane “Rick said “Rick, Jeff didn't make it,”Rae said “No”Rick said he cried for his brother.Rae took his hand.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment