Thursday, September 21, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 6


“Erica goin down’
At The Police station-Erica was in her cell when Dorian came by. “I hope you enjoyed this cell because this is where you will be for a long time, You killed my Great niece! She just a little girl who will never grown into a beautiful strong women! How could you! Dorian yelled “I made a mistake and I'm sorry, My heart breaks for you're family “Erica said “You can't change anything, Starr heart is breaking! Dorian said “I know how it feels when you can't fix you're family “Erica said “I will not let you get away with this”Dorian said and left.

Jackson was talking to Paul. “Their no way you can save you're wife out of this one,You're change for mayor of this town is over too”Paul said as Dorian came by. “I'm so sorry, I hate that Erica did this”Jackson said and left. “Dorian, How is Starr”Paul ask “She so devastated and I feel so helpless “Dorian said “I know, I do wish this didn't happen “Paul said “Me too”Dorian said

Julian was in his cell when Alexis came by. “I called a lawyer friend of mine to help you “Alexis said “Thanks, Is she good “Julian ask “Yes the best “Alexis said “Thanks, I do like spending time with you”Julian said “I like it too”Alexis said she left and went into the hallway and ran into Dorian. “Alexis, Why are you here “Dorian ask “My friend Julian Jerome was arrested “Alexis said “The mob boss ? We are close to winning after today you can't be seen with a criminal “Dorian said “I just give him a name of a great lawyer that's all”Alexis said “Good,,Did you heard about the daycare accident? It was Jackson wife who hit her car into it and killed my great niece “Dorian said “I'm sorry “Alexis said “Thanks “Dorian said

At Jackson Campaign headquarters-Jackson was their when Felicia came by. “I heard about Erica “Felicia said “I think the only thing left to do is to drop out of the race “Jackson said “It's not over yet you are still doing great in the polls, I think you should just put out a statement “Felicia said “I don't want to quit either I'm so upset with Erica, Do I stand by her “Jackson ask “Yes”Felicia said “Alright, I will do a news conference “Jackson said “I will work on the statement “Felicia said “Thanks “Jackson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment