Thursday, September 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 41


“Sierra Cassadine “

At The Island-Sierra was pregnant and celebrated her birthday day with Luis. “Sierra, I have some new Ian gone you never have to worry about him anymore “Luis said “Where is he Daddy “Sierra ask “He gone that all you need to know it's just us and soon you're baby “Luis said “Yes”Sierra said she like Ian having someone to talk to she was having doubts about Luis and what he told Sierra about her family but she wanted to trust him too it was the only way she could survive this. “Happy Birthday Sierra, I remember the day I made you with you're mother I loved Skye, We sure of been together ,You're mother loved me too . Lorenzo stole Skye from me”Luis said “I believe you Daddy “Sierra said “You are a great daughter “Luis said

At Port Charles-Skye and Lorenzo house-Skye and Lorenzo came into the house. “I can't believe his moving on”Skye said “Skye, Let's just remembered our daughter tonight “Lorenzo said “You're right, We can look at pictures of Sierra “Skye said they sit down and look at pictures of Sierra as someone was outside watching them.

Inside -Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down on the couch. “I was wrong to blame you for what Luis did to me and I hated the rape but I keep thinking if it didn't of happened I would never have Sierra “Skye said “No, I'm sorry for what my brother did to you “Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said they share a kiss and made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment