Saturday, September 23, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 21


“Is Sierra alive”
At The Quartermaine crypt Lorenzo came in and touch Sierra graystone “You’re brother died today, I wasn't a good father to Ramon “Lorenzo said as Tea came in. “Lorenzo, I heard about Ramon I'm sorry “Tea said “How did you find me”Lorenzo ask “Skye though you would be here”Tea said “Yea “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, What is it”Tea ask “Skye adoption mother told me something that Sierra is alive and I don't know what to do sure I tell Skye? What if it's a lie? Lorenzo ask “Why would she lied about it”Tea ask,”To hurt Skye she abused Skye all her life”Lorenzo said “Did you see Sierra body “Tea ask “No it was to damage to see her”Lorenzo said as Alan came in. “Lorenzo, I'm sorry about you're son, What did you need “Alan ask “Althea told me that Sierra is alive, I need to look in my daughter grave to see if her body is out their “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You can't trust Althea, Are you should you want to see Sierra body “Alan ask “Yes”Lorenzo said the groundskeeper came into the crypt. “Can you open my granddaughter Sierra casket “Alan ask he pull out the casket.

At The Park-Skye was watching the children playing when Rae came by..”Skye,Are you okay “Rae ask “No it's Althea she attack me “Skye said “Oh no I'm sorry, I wish I know about my sister, We were both the victim here “Rae said “Yes we are, I do wish you saved me, Did you know Althea was unbalanced “Skye ask “No”Rae said “I do know that I need to deal with the past but now my husband needs me, Ramon died”Skye said “I'm sorry, But you do need to deal with this”Rae said “I will,It's been hard not to drink”Skye said “I'm here for you “Rae said

At The Quartermaine crypt Alan and Lorenzo and Tea were there as The groundskeepers pull out Sierra casket and open it to fine Sierra body and the face had scar on it .Lorenzo touch his face he was hoping that Sierra was alive he kneed down to the casket. “Sierra, I'm sorry that I disturb you, I love you and miss you everyday “Lorenzo said he touch Sierra face and the groundskeeper put the casket back as Skye walk into the crypt. “What is going on? Why was Sierra grave opened “Skye ask as she walk by Lorenzo. “The gravestone need to be clean that's all”Lorenzo said “Oh, Lorenzo are you okay “Skye ask “Not really, Let's go home “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment