Wednesday, September 6, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 10


“Skye Chandler”
At Adam house-Skye's old room-Skye went into her room and saw a old chest on the floor and open it had old letters and pictures from her childhood Skye look around it and pull out a picture of Althea and Skye together when Brook came in holding a envelope. “Skye, Adam wrote this for you before he left town “Brook said “Thanks. Was Daddy happy “Skye ask “Yes, Skye why didn't you call Adam after you left , Adam enjoy the visit he had with you last time ‘Brook said “I came to town when I was running from what happened in Port Charles when I thought I wasn't a Quartermaine but it turn out I was “Skye said “Adam want you to be a Chandler he would of been there at you're wedding and the birth of you're children “Brook said “I wish I told him too, Rae hated Lorenzo that she left town and wasn't their for me I just had my father and Stepmother and Brother “Skye said “I'm sorry “Brook said “How is Jr”Skye ask “His doing good, Jr and Adam have been getting along “Brook said “Good “Skye said they went downstairs and Skye put the envelope in her purse as the maid came in with Joe and Monica and Tad. “Brook, This is my Stepmother Monica, She just found out that Joe her father “Skye said “Nice to meet you “Monica said “You to “Brook said “We are sorry about Adam and Stuart “Joe said “Thanks, We are going to have a small funeral tomorrow “Brook said

In Port Charles-Erica/Jackson-Erica was home with Kendall and Bianca and Zack and Miranda and Jackson when Erica phone rang. “Erica Kane, I'm sorry “Erica said she hang up. “Adam and Stuart died last night, Tomorrow is the funeral “Erica said “No,We sure go”Bianca said “Yes “Erica said

At Josslyn /Spencer-Josslyn and Hayden were planning the funeral for Spencer . “I think we should keep it small “Josslyn said “Sure, How is Spencer “Hayden ask “His upset “Josslyn said as Spencer came into the room. “Spencer you're father loved you “Hayden said “I know Grandmother “Spencer said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment