Wednesday, September 27, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 39


“Next Generation Quartermaine “

At General Hospital-The Hallway-Monica and Alan and Bobbie and Morgan and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Skye and Lorenzo and AJ and Lydia and Tracy were their waiting on news about the babies when Michael and Ned came in. “I have some news, I have a daughter Lilian Carly, She in surgery right now for the feeding tube “Michael said “Michael she going to be just fine,”AJ said “Thanks Dad “Michael said “I have a son George Edward “Ned said “I'm happy for you and Olivia, We have a new generation of Quartermaine “Tracy said “Yes and they were both born on my daughter birthday day “Skye said “Yes, Sierra is their guardian angel “Ned said “Thanks Ned”Skye said Ned and Michael went back to their wife's. “I have some news, My Father has Alzheimer's “Monica said “No, What are you going to do”Skye ask “Take care of my father , My brother Tad is coming to town to help “Monica said “Tad Martin is coming to town? I haven't seen him in a long time “Skye said “A ex”Tracy ask. “Yes “Skye said

Lila Rae and Morgan were talking. “Morgan, I want to have another baby, What do you say “Lila Rae ask “I say yes”Morgan said they share a kiss.

At The Park-Grayson and Josslyn were in the park pushing the twins in their stroller and share a kiss as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “What the hell is going on! Lorenzo yelled “Josslyn, Sierra loved you like a sister and now you're with her husband! Yours hasn't been dead that long “Skye said “We both want to move on and we have a lot in common “Grayson said “Do you want to go to court again “Lorenzo ask “I have a right to move on. I loved you're daughter I was a great husband to Sierra but she died and I want to move on”Grayson said “Today her birthday, Do you have to move on today of all days “Skye ask Bliss was crying. Skye went and pick Bliss up. “Oh Bliss, I wish you're mother was here today to raise you and you're sister, I will always be their for both of you “Skye said “No matter what happened between Josslyn and I , I will not keep you both from the children “Grayson said “No you will not,”Lorenzo said Skye give Bliss to Grayson. “Sierra their mother not her “Skye said and left with Lorenzo. “That was fun”Josslyn said “Yea”Grayson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment