Thursday, September 21, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 7


At General Hospital-Lorenzo was waiting on news about Grace and went to talk to Richard and Emma. “Did you have anything to do with Julian arrest? I know you both are in the WSB”Lorenzo said “You're just lucky I haven't turn you in for what you did to my father I know you killed Ric, You order Lorenzo Jr to shoot my father and he hit Sierra too”Richard said “You will never have proof of that”Lorenzo said “Let's go, I'm glad that Grace is okay “Richard said they left.

At Nikolas room-Nikolas was being look at by Monica. “How I'm”Nikolas ask “You are doing good , We sure run some test,”Monica said “Can we do it tomorrow , I would like to see my family “Nikolas said “Sure”Monica said Laura and Hayden and Grayson came in. “Father, I'm so glad you're awake “Grayson said “Me too, I'm glad you are okay, Where you're brother “Nikolas ask Hayden went by Nikolas and took his hand. “I have some news, Our son Spencer didn't make it in the plane crash , I'm sorry “Hayden said “No!! Did you have and funeral for him”Nikolas ask “Yes, I'm sorry “Hayden said “Do you remember anything from the plane crash”Laura ask “No”Nikolas said “We are just glad you are awake “Hayden said “Yes we are “Laura said “Did you give up on me”Nikolas ask “No never did we give up”Laura said “Who been running the empire,”Nikolas ask “I have with Josslyn “Grayson said “His been doing a great job “Hayden said “Good, I know you could son “Nikolas said he smiles at his son.

At Starr-Blair and Todd came in with Starr who walk in and pick up a baby blanket of Hope and smell it. “How”Starr ask “I don't know but you're not alone in this “Blair said “Thanks, I sure of not sent Hope to that daycare I sure of had the nanny watch Hope with Sam”Starr said “You can't do the what ifs , It will drive you crazy “Blair said “I'm going to check on Sam”Todd said and left. “Let's get you in a bath”Blair said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment