Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 5


“Hope lives on”
At General Hospital -Grace room-Grace was lying in bed and Lila Rae and Morgan were in the room. “Mommy I was scared “Grace said “I know it was scary but you're going to be fine, Just rest”Lila Rae said “We love you”Morgan said as Patrick came in. “I need to look at Grace “Patrick said Lila Rae and Morgan went into the hallway. “How are we going to find a kidney for Grace”Morgan ask as Starr came by. “I'm taking Hope off life support and I want Grace to have her kidney if she a match”Starr said “Thanks you, I can't imagine the pain your going through, I'm so sorry “Lila Rae said “Can we do anything for you “Morgan ask “Just enjoying the time with you're daughter “Starr said “We will”Lila Rae said Starr left she need a minute alone and sit on the couch when Bobbie came by and sit down. “We don't know each other but I'm Bobbie Jones, A nurse here and I lose my daughter in a bus accident we donate her organs to help other children it was hard as a mother I lose my daughter but as a nurse it I know I couldn't save BJ but we donate her heart to her cousin “Bobbie said “This isn't easy, Does it get better “Starr ask “At first it's hard but you will come to peace with it somehow”Bobbie said “Hope and I have been thought a lot,,When she was first born she was stolen from me”Starr said “I'm sorry “Bobbie said she  took Starr hand.

Blair was in the hallway she felt so hopeless not being able to save he granddaughter when Kendall and Bianca came by the nurse station. “Do you have any news on the children “Bianca ask “Are you family “The nurse said “No they are the daughters of the woman who did this”Blair said as she came by. “We are sorry that are mother did this.”Bianca said “Yes we are upset with her , We are both Mother are self”Kendall said “My daughter lose her daughter I I because of you're mother mistakes “Blair said “I'm sorry, We wish this didn't happen “Bianca said as Starr came by, “Starr this is the daughter's of the woman who hit the daycare “Blair said “We are truly sorry, We wish it didn't happen and we are with you that are mother needs help “Kendall said “It's not you're fault what you're mother did “Starr said “We wish we could of stopped it,”Kendall said “Me too”Starr said Steven came by. “We are ready to do the surgery “Steven said the nurse pull Hope out who was on the stretcher. Starr came by. “I loved being you're mommy , I always will be you're mother and I will never forget you “Starr said “I loved you Hope you are my first granddaughter “Blair said “We will not rest till we get justice for you, I loved you “Todd said “You were a great kid, I loved you too”Victor said “We will never forget you, We loved you Hope “Vicky said “I loved you Hope “Tea said the nurse took Hope and Starr hug Blair as she cried.

“This is so sad”Skye said “Yes it is, I can't imagine what Starr going through and she giving her daughter organs to save another, My daughter will live on because of Hope.”Lila Rae said “Yes she will”Skye said she hug her daughter.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment