Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 37


“Birthday”
The next day-At Sabrina/Michael-Sabrina was getting dressed for the day when she felt her water break. “Michael, My water broke “Sabrina said “Alright, The children are at my parents house , Let's go”Michael said “I know we can do this”Sabrina said “Yes, Today is also Sierra birthday “Michael said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia and Tracy were in the den having breakfast. “Looks like Dorian is our new Mayor”Tracy said “Ned, My water broke”Olivia said “Alright let’s go”Ned said “I will go with you it's going to be okay “Tracy said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo went looking for Skye . “Skye “Lorenzo said as the maid came into the room, ,”Mrs. Alcazar is out”The maid said Lorenzo left.

At Grayson-Grayson was showing pictures of Sierra to the children. “I know you're both a baby but you're mother loved you so much, She would of been a great mother to both of you, But Sierra would want me to move on to”Grayson said as Josslyn came into the room.,”How are you doing “Josslyn ask “It's hard but it's time to move on”Grayson said

At The Quartermaine crypt-Skye was at her daughter gravestone. “Today is you're birthday it's my fault you died, I sure of never lied to you about who you're biological father is, I just want to spread you the pain”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Why didn't you tell me you want to come I would've join you “Lorenzo said “I just want alone time, It's my fault that Sierra is dead and I know you blame me too “Skye said ‘No I don't it was an accident that's all I don't blame you Skye you need to stop blaming yourself”Lorenzo said as Skye phone rang . “Skye Alcazar, Thanks AJ I will be right their”Skye said she hang up the phone . ,”Sabrina and Olivia are having their babies “Skye said “Two new life's coming into the world “Lorenzo said “Yes “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment