Thursday, September 7, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 15


“Sayings Goodbye to Pine Valley”

At The Chandler Mansion-Skye was in the blue room and boxing where all around the room when Brook came in. “Brook, I hope you don't mind but I'm taking some of my belongings “Skye said “It's fine they are you're to take and don't be a stranger come and visit us”Brook said “I will , Are you staying in the house “Skye ask “Jr is letting me,We are going to do the will reading soon I hope you stay, Adam did love you as his daughter “Brook said “I love him to it's easy that we made peace before he died”Skye said “Yes it does “Brook said “I hope Colby can find her peace too”Skye said “Me too”Brook said they went downstairs

Adam’s office-Jr  was sitting at his desk and touch it. “I will make you proud Dad I will run the company the way you want it, I'm now head of the family “Jr said he got up from the desk and left.

The living room-Hailee was looking at a picture of Adam and her. “Love you Dad”Hailee said as Skye and Brook and Jr and Scott and the lawyers came in and they sit down to do the Will reading..

At Joe's House-Joe and Monica we're having coffee together. “I'm glad you're coming to Port Charles with me”Monica said “Me too, It's going to be nice to get to know you and you're family “Joe said “Yes”Monica said “How many children do you have “Joe ask “I had two daughters and a son I adopted him they are both dead but I have another son AJ and Skye we have been close it took us a long time to get close “Monica said “Skye has always been complicated but I think she just want love”Joe said “Yes”Monica said “We such get ready “Joe said they left.

At The Chandler mansion-Skye and Jr and Hailee and Brook and Scott had just finished the will reading. “I sure go, Monica is going to meet me at the airport “Skye said “Skye don't be a stranger you are welcome here”Jr said “Yes you are”Brook said “Thanks , Jr take care don't let the empire get over you're head and Hailee take care”Skye said “I will, I would love to meet you're family one day”Hailee said “It would be nice “Skye said “Skye I will not let our father legally down”Jr said “I know you will not, Scott I'm sorry about Stuart he loved you”Skye said “He loved all of us”Scott said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment