Sunday, September 24, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 27


“The Hardest word is Goodbye”
The next day-At St.Ann-Hope funeral-Starr and Blair and Todd and Victor and Tea and Sam and Dorian and Vicky  were their supporting Starr as Jack and Dani came in. “Starr, We are sorry”Dani said “Thanks for coming “Starr said “We are family “Jack said as Kendall and Bianca came in the church. “Why are you here? Hasn't you're mother done enough to my daughter? Blair ask “We just want to sent our condolences that's all”Kendall said “You can stay”Starr said everyone sit down as the father came up. “We are here to say goodbye to a little girl who sure still be here today but maybe God has other plans “The father said Starr got up. “I was just a teenager when I became pregnant with Hope I was so scared and for a while she was taken from me, But we found each other again she my Hope”Starr said Vicky got up. “Our family isn't perfect it's dysfunctional but Hope was the best of all of us and a part of us she will live on “Vicky said Bianca got up and Todd was about to get up but Blair stop him, “I'm so sorry for what my mother did, I wish I could bring Hope back to you and I can't and nothing can ease you're pain”Bianca said She sit down, Blair got up. “I loved Hope I loved being a Grandmother to her”Blair said as she stared to sing and Jack and Todd and Victor carrying the casket out as Starr cried.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone. “That's not what I want to heard”Lorenzo said as John and Bobbie came in and Lorenzo hang up the phone. “Lorenzo, We are here to plan our grandson funeral “Bobbie said “It's all ready done, I plan it this morning it will be today “Lorenzo said “Today? You could of told us”John said “I was going to call you , Tomorrow is Sierra birthday day and I don't want it on that day “Lorenzo said “What time “Bobbie ask “At ten at the park “Lorenzo said “I want Ramon buried by Carly “Bobbie said “I agree “Lorenzo said “See you then”Bobbie said John and Bobbie left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment