Saturday, September 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 24


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was in the lobby when she ran into Erica. ‘Erica, How is you're office “Skye ask “It's wonderful. You're family has a wonderful hotel “Erica said “Thanks to me,I stole it from my ex husband he forgot that in the divorce I get a percentage of his business that he ran even after the divorce, So when he died I got his share of the hotel and stole the another share that he give his another ex-wife and sold it to my family who once owned this hotel”Skye said as Cassie came into the room and Skye keep looking at her. “Wow, That was a smart business move”Erica said “Thanks “Skye said “Who do you keep looking at”Erica ask “That women over their is the twins of the woman who was married to my ex-Husband Jax and my husband now who also was my children stepmom “Skye said “Oh”Erica said as Bianca came into the room. “Bianca”Skye ask “Yes, Do I know you “Bianca ask “I meet you when you were a baby, Skye Chandler Quartermaine Alcazar, I was friend with you're father “Skye said “Oh,I'm sorry about Adam”Bianca said “Thanks, Erica thanks for supporting Brook it meant a lot to her”Skye said “I was just doing the right thing Brook was the love of Adam life “Erica said “Yes she was, I sure go”Skye said “We sure caught up soon”Erica said “Sure”Skye said and left. “Mom you were very nice to Skye “Bianca said “I'm trying to be nice “Erica said “Good”Bianca said

At Tea-Tea was getting the house ready for Victor home coming when their was a knock on the door Tea open the door it was Lorenzo. “Tea, Can I come in”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Tea said Lorenzo came into the house. “Lorenzo I'm sorry for how I acting yesterday I just have a different opinion of our parents “Lorenzo said “Yes we do, You think Father was a great man but he was a difficult father to us, Don't you remember “Tea ask “Yes I do, But I also remember Mother leaving us with him, Aren't you upset by that”Lorenzo ask “Yes but maybe their a reason “Tea said “Or our mother was in love with Julian father “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo no one is a saint mother or father “Tea said “I agree, I'm happy for you that Victor is back”Lorenzo said “Me too, He make me happy “Tea said “Good,Is Daniella coming “Lorenzo ask “No she doesn't want to come yet, I sure go to the hospital Victor is coming home “Tea said “I will go with you “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment