Thursday, September 14, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 38


“Mystery Woman”
At Grayson-Grayson had been up all night looking over paperwork he want to get the empire back to his father he was still wearing yesterday clothes when Hayden and Josslyn came in. “Grayson you look horrible “Hayden said “Thanks Mother I been up all night trying to get the empire back “Grayson said “Did you find anything “Josslyn ask “Yes, Their is a claw in the contracts if anything happened to the older son and he couldn't work at the empire anymore it goes to the second son and if not his wife who will run the empire will his brother “Grayson said “But how does that help us”Josslyn ask “I'm working on a takeover on getting it back “Grayson said “I hope you do, I don't know how to run it but I would like you to work with me on it “Josslyn said “I'm doing this for my brother and father “Grayson said “Thanks, I sure go”Josslyn said and left. “Are you doing this for payback for the way you're father treat you “Hayden ask “No the empire belongs to us not the Quartermaine “Grayson said “Yes it does”Hayden said and left..

At Jackson Campaign headquarters-Jackson was talking to Felicia. “You need to pick out you're deputy mayor soon”Felicia said “I have”Jackson said as Mac came into the room, .”Jackson , You want to see me”Mac said “Yes thanks for coming you have done a lot of good for this community, I was wondering if you want to be my deputy mayor “Jackson said “I would love to”Mac said “Thanks “Jackson said he left. “Mac, Are you should you will have to give up being the police commissioner “Felicia said “It's okay I want something new”Mac said “Whatever you want I will support you”Felicia said “Thanks, Are you like running the champaign”Mac ask “Yes I'm enjoying this “Felicia said “Good”Mac said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Skye and Ava and Katie office-They were having a meeting. “The magazine is a hit! Our sale when up! Skye said “This is great”Katie said “Yes it is”Ava said “I didn't know this would be a hit but I'm glad I was wrong”Katie said “Me too”Skye said

On a jet-A woman was on the jet. “It's been so long since I saw you “The woman said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment