Sunday, September 24, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 26


At Tea/Victor-Victor and Tea came into the house. Tea was in shock by news that her mother was alive. “Tea”Victor said “The last time I saw my mother I was only five years old I don't remember much about mother and Daddy together it was hard to grow up with only brothers and a father “Tea said “Are you happy about Juanita “Victor ask “It's odd that Julian gets set free and my mother come home after all this time “Tea said “You think you're mother help you're brother out of his legal problems? But how”Victor ask “I don't know but I'm going to fine out”Tea said “I'll help you I don't want you to be stress”Victor said “Thanks “Tea said

At Mateo/Gabriel-Mateo was looking at a picture of Juanita. “I know you are up to something mother”Mateo said to himself.

At The Island-Sierra was outside walking when Ian came by and kiss her. “Sierra marry me”Ian ask

At Port Charles-Starr house-Starr was looking at a picture of Hope. “Tomorrow we have you're funeral, I'm going to miss you my baby”Starr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment