Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 34


“My Mother’s Secret”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home talking to Tea and Mateo. “I have a feeling about why mother is back right after Julian got out of jail “Tea said “You think our mother had something to do with that”Lorenzo ask “Yes, How else would Julian get out of this? I saw the evidence the cops had on Julian “Tea said Mateo and Lorenzo shared a look. “Tea, Lorenzo and I have protected from the CIA and I'm sure Julian does too”Mateo said as Juanita came into the room. “Yes, That's how I saved you're brother, I work for the CIA “Juanita said “Since when”Tea ask “After I left you're father I start my own independent life, I'm a powerful woman “Juanita said “So that's why the CIA has protected us “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I have been taking care of my sons”Juanita said “We don't need you're help , We never had “Lorenzo said “Yes you do”Juanita said as Lila Rae came in with Grace. “Daddy, What's going on “Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae,This is my mother Juanita, This is my oldest daughter Lila Rae and her daughter Grace,”Lorenzo said “You are very beautiful, I know I have hurt everyone but I want to try again “Juanita said and left. “Daddy, Are you okay”Lila Rae ask,”I will be fine, What can I do for you “Lorenzo ask “We thought you would want to go to the park or something “Lila Rae ask “That's a great idea, We will deal with this later”Tea said Lorenzo pick up Grace . “You look like you're mother and Aunt Sierra “Lorenzo said “I miss Aunt Sierra “Grace said “Me too”Lorenzo said they left.

At The Headquarters of Dorian /Alexis Dorian and Alexis were their with Blair and Todd and Starr and Jack and Kristina..”We have the result “The man said

At The Headquarters of Jackson and Mac-Jackson and Mac and Felicia and Bobbie and Kendall and Bianca were there “We have the result “The man said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment