Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed Up part 4 ch 51


At The Police station-Anna was questioned Mateo. “What do you really want? We both know it's not me”Mateo said “I been trying to take you down for year “Anna said “For this, Now again what do you want”Mateo ask “Anna move close to Mateo. “I want Julian Jerome , Do I have you're help”Anna ask “His my brother we just found out “Mateo said “I know, I know all about both families, You're mother left you're father for a couple of months he was so heartbroken that when she came back he killed her, You're father was a horrible man”Anna said “Don't ever talk bad about my father! Again you don't know him! Mateo yelled as Tea came in. “What is going on? Tea ask “Just talking “Anna said “What are you changing my brother with”Tea ask “Drug smuggled , I will let you both talk,Think about what we talk about “Anna said and left. “What did Anna talk to you about “Tea ask “Anna wants to make a deal”Mateo said “What kind of deal”Tea ask “Bring down Julian “Mateo said “Did you really do this? Smuggling drugs “Tea ask “Yes”Mateo said “Anything else? You need to be honest with me”Tea ask Mateo look at Tea..

In the hallway-Anna was looking at the evidence they have on Mateo when Lucky came in. “Anna, We found something else on Mateo it's bad”Lucky said Anna look at it.

Police interrogators-Tea and Mateo were talking. “Mateo you need to be honest with me, Is It just drugs “Tea ask as Anna came into the room. “No it's guns too”Anna said Tea was shocked by this new.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment