Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 57


“Alcazar in trouble”
At The Cassadine office-Josslyn and Grayson we're talking they have been working together for a while now and have enjoyed it. “Josslyn,I have been enjoying with you this couple of weeks “Grayson said “I have been enjoying it to learning all about business “Josslyn said “You have been doing a great job at it”Grayson said they share a kiss. “Josslyn, I haven't kiss a woman other then Sierra “Grayson said “I haven't kiss another since Spencer, I love him still “Josslyn said “Then let's just get back to work “Grayson said “Yes”Josslyn said

At The Police Station-Lorenzo and Skye came in and running into Tea. “Tea, Can we get our brother and our son out of this “Lorenzo ask “Their no bail for both of them, Let's go somewhere to talk “Tea said “I want to see my son first”Skye said as Richard came in. “Mother, Why did you want me to meet you here “Richard ask “You're brother been arrested, Can you help him”Skye ask “No, Mother I love you but I wish Lorenzo Jr would do something else with life “Richard said “Where you're family loyal “Lorenzo ask “Where you're “Richard ask and left.

Lorenzo Jr was in his cell when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Mother, Father we have to help Gina to they arrested her too “Lorenzo Jr said “We will,”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I hate this “Skye said “I know Mother “Lorenzo Jr said “We will get you out of this son”Lorenzo said “I'm going to be fine”Lorenzo Jr said “Yes you are”Lorenzo said

At Starr-Starr was getting her new house all set up. “This is going to be a great start for us Hope “Starr said she pick up Hope.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment