Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 33


“Healing”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Vicki and Rick were having lunch together. “How is Starr”Rick ask “Not good I don't know what to do to help her “Vicki said “Their noting that you can do besides be their for her”Rick said “Yes”Vicki said “I have been enjoying our time together “Rick said “Me too”Vicky said as Rae and Skye came into the room and Rae look at Rick.

Rae and Skye sit down at a table. “Mother, Do you have feelings for Rick still “Skye ask “I thought I was over Rick but now that his back in town , It's coming back to me”Rae said “Well it looks like Vicki is moving in,So what are you going to do”Skye ask “I'm not going to do anything, Maybe Rick and I are not meant to be”Rae said “Mother, You can't give up . I do regret giving up on Lorenzo the first time though Ric was a great husband and father “Skye said “Yea, So what else did you talk about with Kevin”Rae ask “Althea always had men over and one of the men she had over Valentin raped me”Skye said as she cried and Rae wipe her tears. “I'm sorry, I wish I know I would of saved you “Rae said ‘I wish someone did, Althea though I was lying “Skye said “Is Althea in town still “Rae ask “No I ask her to leave after she attack me ”Skye said “I'm sorry “Rae said “I sure of know she would hurt me”Skye said “I wish I could of stop her from taking you”Rae said “Me too, She hurt both of us”Skye said “Yes she did”Rae said

At Vicki and Rick table-”Do you still love Rae “Vicki ask “I was the one who fought for our marriage,Rae walk away she give up so I'm “Rick said “Is this going anywhere “Vicki ask “I hope so”Rick said “Me too, I'm ready to move on from my late husband I loved him but it's time for me to move on”Vicki said “For both of us”Rick said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment