Saturday, September 23, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 19


At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia baby shower-Monica and Tracy and Skye and Kristina and Brooklyn and Katie and Sabrina and Audrey were their. “Olivia, Lila Rae want to be here but she had to be with Grace”Skye said “I understand Last night was so sad “Olivia said “Yes it was as a doctor I never seen anything like that and I hope I never do”Monica said “Yes, I guess Erica was drinking “Skye said “Anyway let's opening gifts”Tracy said

At The Police Station-Erica was in the room when Starr came into the room. “Starr, I'm sorry about you're daughter I was drinking and I need help not jail time I need to go to rehab “Erica said “You want me to let you wake away from this! Since I came to town I lost my husband and now daughter! I'm sorry but I can't “Starr said and left as Liza came in. “No deal”Erica said “Looks like we are going to trial”Liza said

At Dorian/Paul house-Dorian was talking to her campaign manager “We have a lot to do with the debate that's coming I want to be running “Dorian said as Alexis came in.”Alexis, I'm glad your here we have work to do”Dorian said “Yes we do, I have a feeling we can win this “Alexis said “After last night we have to”Dorian said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were sitting on the couch. “I was so scared I would lose you,”Hayden said “Never,,I'm sorry about our son and I will find out who took him away from us”Nikolas said ‘I was so scared to lose both you and our boys”Hayden said “So Grayson has been running the empire “Nikolas ask “Yes his doing a great job “Hayden said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment