Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 13


“Is My daughter alive”
On a Island-Sierra was in a house in a room looking out the window she was pregnant and scared when Luis came in. “How is my daughter “Luis ask he kiss Sierra on the cheek. “I'm fine Daddy “Sierra said she feel something towards Luis. “Good, Do you have everything for the baby “Luis ask “Yes the nursery is beautiful “Sierra said “Good, Now their just one thing we have to do, You need to marry Ian before the baby comes “Luis said “Daddy, Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I have to marry Ian we hardly know each other “Sierra said “True but you will, I'm glad we are close I miss so much time with you because of you're mother “Luis said “I know Daddy “Sierra said “Lorenzo and Skye took you from me”Luis said “Yes they did “Sierra said she was missing Skye and Lorenzo but feel something for Luis he is her father. “I'm going to rest”Sierra said “Alright “Luis said he kiss Sierra on the cheek and left. Sierra miss everyone back home but also like her life here and didn't know how to feel towards this Luis never hurt her and give her anything she needs.

At Port Charles-A warehouse-Althea was in a warehouse tie up to a chair and guarded by Lorenzo men when Lorenzo came into the warehouse. “What are you going to do to me”Althea ask “I sure get rid of you for hurting my wife “Lorenzo said “I don't think you will want to hurt me “Althea said “Why not? Lorenzo ask “I know something about you're daughter Sierra “Althea said “My daughter Sierra is dead”Lorenzo yelled “No!! She not!! Althea yelled “Where is Sierra! Tell me now! Lorenzo yelled

At General Hospital-Grace-Grace was sleeping when Lila Rae was watching her as Skye came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said “I can't stop watching my daughter I'm so grateful that she alive “Lila Rae said “I'm too,,I'm glad you didn't lose you're baby that kind of pain never goes away “Skye said “No, I just feel so bad for Starr”Lila Rae said “Me too”Skye said she pull Lila Rae into her arms.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment