Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 52


At The Quartermaine hotel-Laura and Kevin were having breakfast with Rick.”Daddy,,Why don't you come stay with us”Laura ask “I have been enjoying stay with Rae I'm going to win my wife back”Rick said “What if Rae doesn't want you back “Laura ask “Laura, I love you and I need you're support on this “Rick said “I just don't want you to get hurt that's all “Laura said “I know, So how are you both”Rick ask “We are doing great “Kevin said “Yes we are”Laura said “I heard about Nikolas, I'm sorry”Rick said “Thanks, We are just going to leave him at the hospital hoping he will wake up”Laura said “He will”Rick said Monica and Vicky came into the room and by the table. “Laura and Kevin and Rick I want you to meet Vicky Lord she saved the hospital “Monica said “Nice to meet you Rick, I have meet Laura and Kevin “Vicky said “Nice to meet you too”Rick said “We sure go to our table “Monica said “Why don't you join us”Laura ask Monica and Laura we're trying to step up Rick with Vicky. “Sure”Monica said they sit down.

At The Mental hospital-Morgan was talking to his therapist. “I feel better I think I'm ready to get out of here “Morgan said “I think you are ready too”The therapists said “Good, I miss my wife and daughter “Morgan said

At The Haunted Starr-Lorenzo Jr and Gia we're getting rid of any more evidence when the police came into the boat. “Hands up”Lucky said Lorenzo Jr and Gia put their hands up.

At The Police station -Mateo and Tea were in the room with Anna. “Guns”Tea ask “Sis, I need you're help”Mateo said “What are you changed my brother with”Tea ask “Smuggled drugs and guns, You are looking at years in jail in less you help me get Julian, I been waiting on years to get him and I'm this close to get him now with you're help”Anna said “Let me talk to my brother “Tea said Anna left. “Tea, You don't think I sure turn in our own brother “Mateo ask “Yes I do, It's the only way “Tea said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment