Saturday, September 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 23


“Kane Woman”
At The Quartermaine hotel-The next day-The office space-Erica was set it up with Kendall and Bianca. “We are going to run this town, The three of us”Erica said “Yes we are”Kendall said “And Jackson is going to be mayor of this town I will be First Lady of Port Charles “Erica said “Jackson really wants to be Mayor doesn't he”Bianca ask “Yes I haven't seen him happy like this in a while it's good, Jackson was in a dark place when Greenlee died”Erica said “Yea it was sad the car crash with Ryan and Greenlee , Spike missed his dad so much “Kendall said “Yea”Erica said as Lydia came in. “Can I help you “Erica ask “I'm Lydia Quartermaine, I used to be a model and I was thinking of going back to it and seeing if you are hired “Lydia said “Actually we are”Kendall said “Yes and I just hired one I'm sorry “Erica said “Well is their any job opening? I been a housewife for so long but now that my children are growing it's time to go back, I can learn “Lydia said “We all know how hard it is going back to the workplaces, I'm sure we can fine you a job “Bianca said “Thanks, You will not regret this “Lydia said “Well let's get to work “Erica said

At Skye office-Skye and Katie and Ava were working on the magazine, “I really like this piece, I think we are going to have a hit”Skye said “Yes we are”Ava said “It was a smart move to have the magazine be about women historians “Katie said “I agree “Skye said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae came in with Grace who got into trouble at school. “Grace, What happened “Lila Rae ask “Jess at school say I was a nut job because my father is and is in a mental hospital “Grace said “That's when you get the teacher not hit her”Lila Rae said “She also say I'm a killer because my father and Grandfather are”Grace said “You are not of those things. You're father does have mental issues but his not a nut job and you're father and Grandfather are just businessmen that's all”Lila Rae said “Yes Mother, I'm sorry “Grace said “It's okay, You are going to come with me to work while you out of school  and no TV”Lila Rae said “Yes Mother “Grace said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment