Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 66


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo Monica and Alan and Joe and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Michael and Sabrina and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Mateo and Gabriel and Tea and Victor and Blair and Todd and Viki and Dorian and Paul and Jackson and Erica and Bianca and Kendall and Josslyn and Hayden and Laura and Kevin and Grayson and Rae and Althea and Rick and Richard and Emma and Ava and Katie and AJ and Alexis and Julian and Lydia and Audrey and Lucy and Scotty and Cassie were their for the toys for tots fundraiser in honor of Sierra.

Grayson was sad and went by the bar and saw Erica getting a drink and left as Hayden came by. “Grayson, How are you doing “Hayden ask “Tonight hard, Sierra and I were never apart”Grayson said “I know it's hard”Hayden said “When do you think it's okay to move on”Grayson ask “When you're ready you know, Are you “Hayden ask “I could be “Grayson said “With whom”Hayden ask as Grayson look at Josslyn. “You're brother widow “Hayden ask “Josslyn and I have got close “Grayson said “Forgot it “Hayden said and left.

Lydia went to talk to Audrey. “Audrey. I know what you really want it's not money it's family and I will be their for you “Lydia said “You're wrong “Audrey said

Outside-AJ went to get some air as Cassie followed him. “What are you doing here”AJ ask “To see you,I like you AJ, I have feelings for you “Cassie said they share a kiss as Audrey came by and saw it.

Inside-”Skye, This is a wonderful fundraiser, I know it's hard “Bobbie said “Yes it is, Does it get easy”Skye ask “Yes it does it time you will have moments you cried and find yourself not sad when you think of Sierra “Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment