Wednesday, September 27, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 40


“Next generation of Quartermaine “

At General Hospital-Michael was in the hallway sitting down thinking and worrying about his daughter when AJ came into the hallway and sit by his son. “Dad,I been lying to my wife I have been so scared about having this baby, I just try to be strong for my wife “Michael said “It is scary when something happened you can't control but we will make sure this baby has everything she needs, No matter what”AJ said “Thanks Dad”Michael said

At Sabrina room-Sabrina was lying in bed worrying about her daughter when Bobbie came into the room. “Bobbie, Do you have a update on my daughter “Sabrina ask “No, I'm here as a friend “Bobbie said “I'm scared for my daughter I'm a doctor but I never heard of this disability and I just wish I could fix it”Sabrina said “I know sometimes even us doctors and nurse can't fix things , I know that Carly and Sierra are watching over both babies “Bobbie said “Babies “Sabrina ask “Yes Olivia had her son to”Bobbie said “That's great”Sabrina said

The nursery room-Olivia was in a wheelchair and Ned was by her. “Our son is perfect “Olivia said “Yes he is, Today is Sierra birthday day to”Ned said “I wish I know her”Olivia said “She was a lot like Skye “Ned said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan bedroom-Morgan and Lila Rae were in bed making love. “I love you Lila Rae “Morgan said “I love you to Morgan “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment