Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 20

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came downstairs as Skylar was their. “Mother , How did it go”Skylar ask “Genevieve open up to me, I think you sure wait till tell her about how you forgive you're father’ Skye said “You're right I will”Skylar said “Thank you, It does meant a lot to me that you forgive Lorenzo I know it was hard for you”Skye said “It was but I don’t want to be anger all the time’ Skylar said “It’s not fun”Skye said “No, I’m going to chance for dinner”Skylar said “Alright”Skye said Skylar went upstairs as Lorenzo came in.”Lorenzo, Did you find anything about the plane crash”Skye ask “It was a mechanical air”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Constanza came over today, I guess when we were at the coffee shop today, Genevieve told Constanza she feel like everyone was watching her”Skye said “Oh no, Did you talk to Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Yes I made her open up to me, She doesn’t want to go out anymore”Skye said “Oh no”Lorenzo said “Yeah, I’m going to make Genevieve heal from this, She wants to go to Yale still so we have to get her better”Skye said “We will”Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on dinner”Skye said and left.

Lorenzo went by his desk and open the draw and pull out the boxes that he found in Alexander belongs and open it as Skye came by. “Lorenzo, Who ring is that”Skye ask It was a huge diamond ring. “It’s Alexander I found it at the Hospital”Lorenzo said “Wow, He was going to proposal to Genevieve they are too young”Skye said “Yes they are”Lorenzo said “Why did you take it”Skye ask “Because they are too young, It would be nice if this plane crash was the end of them”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came down wearing a green dress. “Daddy ,What are you holding”Genevieve ask “Nothing Princess”Lorenzo said he turn to put the ring away as Skye came in front of him. “Genevieve you look lovely”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said as Skylar and Luis and Lila Rae came in. “Let’s have dinner”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment