Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 30

~ At The burn center~ Alexander was walking with the therapy when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Just stay there I want to walk into you're arms”Alexander said Genevieve just stop in the room and Alexander walk alone and into Genevieve arms. “Oh Alexander that’s wonderful”Genevieve said and cried. “No crying Goddess”Alexander said he wipe her tears. “Can we be alone”Alexander ask “Sure we are done for the day , You did great”The therapy said and left. “Genevieve ,What is it”Alexander ask “I just want things to go back to normal before all this”Genevieve said “I want that too and it will go back to normal soon for both of us”Alexander said he touch her mask, “What”Genevieve said “I want to see it”Alexander said “Don’t”Genevieve said “Please”Alexander said “Alright, Just promise me that nothing will chance between us when you see it”Genevieve said “I promise”Alexander said he took off the mask and look at her scar and touch it. “It’s ugly isn’t it”Genevieve said “Have you seen it”Alexander ask “Yes I have, What do you think of it”Genevieve ask Alexander touch it and then kiss it. “It isn’t a part of you, It’s just an scar and soon you can have plastic surgery I will find the best one for you”Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Our you alright”Alexander ask “Yes, Alexander”Genevieve said “Genevieve something is going on with you , I know you inside and out, I want my one honest answers”Alexander said “Alright, Today I try to kill myself”Genevieve said “Genevieve , Why would you do that! Alexander yelled “I didn’t like the fact that I can not shower myself because of the burn on my back and the scar on my face that makes me look like a freak”Genevieve said “You're not a freak and you will get better”, We both will”Alexander said “I feel like I’m not the same person and I don’t like it”Genevieve said Alexander touch her hair. “You are the same,, My Goddess, Promise me you will never do that again”Alexander said “I promise”Genevieve said Alexander kiss her on the lips it was a hot kiss as Skye and Nikolas came in. “Genevieve it’s time to go”Skye said “Genevieve I will always love you even with that scar”Alexander said “Oh my prince”Genevieve said Skye and Genevieve left. “Alexander , What is it”Nikolas ask “Genevieve try to kill herself today, I’m scare I need to get better for her”Alexander said “You will’ Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Genevieve came home. “Mother , Thanks for let me see Alexander, I need that”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve you look happy”Lorenzo said “I saw Alexander today, I’m going to rest for a while “Genevieve said “I will be up there to help you chance you're bandages”Skye said “Alright”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Lorenzo call off this plan to break up Genevieve and Alexander , It’s helping our daughter recovery seeing Alexander”Skye said “Don’t you get it, Because of Cassadine our daughter is not herself anymore! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo it’s not Alexander fault, You hate when you're blame for things please just stop this”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said and walk upstairs. “Sorry Skye , I lied”Lorenzo said

Genevieve room she was sitting on her bed when Skye came in. “Genevieve “Skye said she sit on the and clean the bandages. “Genevieve I’m sorry I was not there today too”Skye said “Mother, It’s not you're fault”Genevieve said “Well don’t try to do it again, I do love you”Skye said “I know Mother, I love you too”Genevieve said “Well I will let you get some rest”Skye said Genevieve kiss her mother on the cheek and Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment