Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 4 "Man on Fire"



At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Caprice was there. "How is the baby, Do you know the sex yet" Caprice ask "Not yet, We will do a sonogram to make sure the baby is fine"Dr Kelly said Alistair came in."Sorry I'm late"Alistair said "It's okay, we're just going to do the sonogram"Dr Kelly said she put the cream on Caprice belly. "How is the baby"Caprice ask they hear the heartbeats. "We our having twins"Caprice ask "It looks like , I see two baby so far"Dr Kelly said "Twins again. They must run in the family"Caprice said "Yes, Do you know the sex"Alistair ask "It's too soon but there heathy"Dr Kelly said "That's great I hope there girls"Caprice said "Me too"Alistair said "I just want you to take it easy"Dr Kelly said "I will make sure of it' Alistair said " I will let you get dress"Dr Kelly said and left. "There so much to do,, Get the boys ready for there new school, shopping for the twins and get there room ready and I have a fundraise to plan"Caprice said "What fundraise"Alistair ask "That what the family meeting was about the hospital is losing money so I'm going to plan a fundraise"Caprice said "Just take it easy hire a assist if you want"Alistair said "He help Caprice with her dress. "Maybe"Caprice said they left.

At Sonny island~ Ned and Lois and Carly and Kate and Josslyn were there. "Alex! MJ! Brooklyn! Josslyn yelled and they look everywhere. "There no one here! Lois yelled "No we will never find the children this is all my fault! Josslyn yelled "No its not"Carly said "I didn't support Alex on take Brooklyn from the Quartermaine that why he did this"Josslyn said "We will fine the children let's look around the island"Ned said "What about Olivia, Could Alex take the children to Brooklyn""Carly ask "I will call Olivia"Kate said she call Olivia. "Olivia it's Kate I need your help Alex is in trouble"Kate said "she hang up. "Alex is there"Kate said "Let's go"Ned said they left.
At Port Charles~ Skye house~ Skye was looking at her baby sonogram. "Oh Jax we are having a baby I wish you were here I'm scare, Can I do this again"Skye ask

No comments:

Post a Comment