Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 28

At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were having lunch with Genevieve. “Mother, How was the fashion show”Genevieve ask “It was great, I brought some dress for you to wear tomorrow at you're sister show”Skye said “Oh yes, Skylar show is tomorrow”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s important to you're sister for us to be there”Lorenzo said “I know, I just don’t like being in public yet”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said “Genevieve I’m glad you're talking to Dr Collins and you can always talk to us”Skye said “I know , I’m going to try”Genevieve said “Good we love you and want you here”Skye said as Skylar came by. “There you are”Skylar said “Skylar”Genevieve said “What is going on”Skylar ask “Nothing , Come join us”Genevieve said “Yes, How is you're show going”Skye ask “Great”Skylar said she sit down and the waitress came to take her order. “You're show is going to be a hit”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve will you come, Please I need my twin at my show”Skylar ask Genevieve look at Skylar and took her hand. “Skylar, Yes I will be there”Genevieve said “Good,How are you doing , I’m glad you're out”Skylar said “We all are”Skye said “I will be right back”Skylar said and left. “Don’t tell Skylar what I almost did today, I can’t have her worry about me”Genevieve said “We will not, Just promise me never again Genevieve it was scare today”Lorenzo said he touch her face. “I promise”Genevieve said she cried a little as Skylar came back. “What is going on”Skylar ask “Nothing”Genevieve said Skylar sit down. “So Skylar, Are you nervous about you're show”Skye ask “A little it’s my first one”Skylar said “I’m sure you're going to be a hit”Skye said “I hope so”Skylar said “Is Carman coming”Genevieve ask “He better be their”Skylar said Genevieve could tell something was going on with Skylar and Skylar could tell the same they both were keeping a secret from each other which they never did.

At Pine Valley~At the Chandler mansion~Adam and Erica and Stuart were talking. “I can’t wait to see her”Stuart said “I hope she is happy to see me , I know she will be happy to see you”Adam said “You can fix things”Stuart said “You always believe in everyone “Adam said “Yes I do”Stuart said “Maybe I sure stay here, Skye and I don’t get along Erica said “No I need you with me”Adam said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment