Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 17

~At The Quartermaine hotel~ AJ was working the desk when Genevieve came in and walk up to her room. AJ pick up his phone and called Skye.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo came back inside. “Genevieve isn’t their”Lorenzo said as Skye phone rang. “Skye Alcazar, AJ what is it”Skye ask and hang up. “That was AJ, Genevieve is at the hotel”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve room~ Genevieve open the door and walk around she loved having her own place and miss Alexander so much she pick up a picture of her and Alexander and touch it with her hands and put it by her heart and then walk to her room and look around and sit on the bed that share with Alexander and remember all the time they made love when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Are you here”Skye yelled as they walk into the bedroom. “Genevieve are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I just need to get some of my belong”Genevieve said “I could of gone with you, We were scarce that you took off”Skye said “Nothing bad is going to happened to me again”Genevieve said she got up and saw Alexander briefcase on the table and went by and touch it. “This is Alexander , I bought it for him on his birthday”Genevieve said she open it up and saw the paperwork in it. “I beat this is important for the empire, I wonder who is running it now”Genevieve said “I’m sure Nikolas doesn’t care about that”Lorenzo said “Alexander does all he wants is to run it right and make is father proud”Genevieve said “Yeah”Skye said “I sure give this to Nikolas”Genevieve said “We will, Let’s go get you're belongs”Skye said “I have some shoes I want and some scarf to cover up my face”Genevieve said she went into her closet and pull out shoes. “In Italy I brought some design shoes they were so cute and cost a lot but I guess they were destroy in the fire”Genevieve said She put the other shoes in a bag. “We can replace the shoes”Skye said “You're mother is right”Lorenzo said “Do you have everything you need”Skye ask “Their a picture in the living room I want”Genevieve said they went into the living room and Genevieve pick up the picture of her and Alexander and left with her parents.

In the lobby~ Michael was downstairs talking to Carly and Josslyn when Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Genevieve I’m glad you're well”Michael said “Thank you Michael”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m glad you're alright”Josslyn said Carly and Josslyn left. “Whatever, Can we go”Genevieve ask “Yes, I have to stop at my coffee shop”Lorenzo said “Alright, Mother and I can go home”Genevieve said “Genevieve you can come with me”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch her chin. “You're a Alcazar and Quartermaine you can handle anything you're strong just like you're mother and I”Lorenzo said “Alright”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment