Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 18


 At Kelly’s ~Skylar and Carman were their having lunch. “Carman do you still want to date me"Skylar ask
 “Yes, We can figure it out something if we do end up getting marry we don’t know what the future holds but I want to be with you”Carman said “I want that too, I forgive my father”Skylar said “Wow, This is why I love you Skylar”Carman said “Thanks, Are you okay with it”Skylar ask “Skylar this is up to you not anyone else”Carman said “Thanks, I haven’t told my sister Genevieve yet, I’m scare how she is going to take it”Skylar said “Genevieve needs to realize it’s up to you”Carman said “My sister doesn’t make it easy”Skylar said “No”Carman said

At Lorenzo coffee shop~Lorenzo came in with Skye and Genevieve. “It will not take long,Genevieve order whatever you want”Lorenzo said “I will”Genevieve said Lorenzo went into his office as Skye phone rang. “I have to take this”Skye said and went to take the call. Genevieve look around the place and feel like everyone was looking at her and making fun of her she was about to leave when Constantza came by. “Genevieve ,Are you okay”Constanza ask “Not really, It feels like everyone is looking at me”Genevieve said “No one is looking at you,Where is Lorenzo and Skye”Constanza ask “Daddy in the office and Mother is on her phone”Genevieve said “It’s going to be alright”Constanza said “I feel like I’m losing my mind”Genevieve said as Skye came by. “Constanza, How are you”Skye said “Alright”Constanza said “Mother is the magazine okay”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Constanza, It’s good to see you , Whatever you want is on the house”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Constanza said “Can we go home”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they left.

At Morgan/Lila Rae new house~ Lila Rae was unpacking some of her belongs and make it a home for her and Morgan when he came in. “Morgan”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, How was you're day”Morgan ask “Alright, I saw my sister today”Lila Rae said “How did it go with Genevieve “Morgan ask “I hate that my sister was burn yes she can be a pain but I love her, I hope things work out with Genevieve and my parents , Mother wants a chance with her so bad”Lila Rae said “I hope it goes the way you're mother want it”Morgan said “Me too”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment