Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 7


At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed and wake up as Constanza came in. “Constanza, You're back”Genevieve said “Yes I heard about what happened to you I had to come”Constanza said she took her cousin hand. “Thanks for coming, How is Llanview”Genevieve ask “It’s alright, I miss my family here, I hate that Daniella want to there”Constanza said “I’m sure, I’m glad you're back”Genevieve said “Me too ,How was Italy”Constanza ask “It was nice Alexander and I had a nice time I want to stay their”Genevieve said “Why didn’t you”Constanza ask as Skye peak it and saw them talking so she went outside to listen. “Alexander thinks I need to deal with my parents and not run away”Genevieve said “I heard about Skylar accident”Constanza said “You know that she can’t have any children”Genevieve ask “Yes, It’s up to Skylar to forget them not you”Constanza said “I know, It’s just Skylar is too easy on them they all are, I’m the only one who stands up to my parents”Genevieve said “Yeah you always did,So what did you and Alexander do in Italy”Constanza ask “We had a wonderful time,We made love and had a romance dinner, We only had a fight once it was a big one but we made up”Genevieve said “What was the fight about”Constanza ask “I had a scare I thought I was pregnant because Alexander decision not to wear a condom but thank god I wasn’t pregnant”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Constanza ask “Yes the test was hard to read it was different then ours but yes I’m sure”Genevieve said “You're happy about it”Constanza ask “Yes I’m not going to be a mother, I don’t want a family of my own, Just my career”Genevieve said

In the Hallway~Skye was listen when Lorenzo came by she put her finger on her lips and took Lorenzo hand and they moved. “Lorenzo, I was just listen to our daughter talking to Constanza, Genevieve was happy when she learn their was no baby, Our daughter doesn’t ever want a family of her own so let’s not say anything”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes I will deal with Dr Kelly”Skye said “Alright, I agree this is for the best’ Lorenzo said “Yes I just hate that Genevieve doesn’t want a family of her own”Skye said “Just give her time she young”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Let’s go visit our daughter’ Lorenzo said

In Genevieve room~Genevieve and Constanza were talking. “How long are you staying”Genevieve ask “I’m back for good”Constanza said “Good, I beat Uncle AJ will be happy”Genevieve said “Yes I need to see Daddy”Constanza said “You're lucky his you're father an normal guy”Genevieve said “I know”Constanza said Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Constanza it’s good to see you, AJ will be happy”Skye said “Thanks Aunt Skye , I’m going to see Daddy, Genevieve I’m glad you're okay”Constanza said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Is Daniella coming back”Lorenzo ask “No, Daniella want to stay in Llanview”Constanza said and left. “I’m glad Constanza is back”Genevieve said “Me too, Both of you're girls belong in Port Charles it’s you're home”Skye said ‘Yeah, Mother I’m only move back so I can recovery that’s it’ Genevieve said “I know baby”Skye said as Robin came in.”How are you doing”Robin ask “Good , When can I get out of here”Genevieve ask “In two more days you can go home”Robin said “Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome, Skye you remember how to clean the burns don’t you”Robin ask “Yes”Skye said “Good, I will give you a mask to wear on you need to keep it on”Robin said “How do I shower”Genevieve ask “You will have to have a sponge bath, You have to keep the burns clean and dry”Robin said “I will , What about Alexander”Genevieve ask “I don’t know about Alexander but where his at he will get the best care I know Nikolas will make sure of it”Robin said “Yes I hope so”Genevieve said “Genevieve you need to just get yourself better”Lorenzo said “You're father is right”Skye said “I will, Can I get out of bed for a while"Genevieve ask
 “Sure a walk would help you just have someone walk with you”Robin said “I will go with you”Skye said “Alright, I need a robe”Genevieve said Skye help Genevieve with her robe and out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment