Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 36


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came home with Genevieve who was still tippy and having a hard time walking. “Genevieve , Let me help you walk upstairs, We need to chance you're bandaids”Skye said Skye took Genevieve hand and they walk upstairs into Genevieve room. “Genevieve, How much have you had to drink, Which you sure of not because you're only seventeen years old”Skye said “Give me a break mother like you ever broke the law! Daddy breaks the law all the time”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve , I guess you're first time drinking and you will learn”Skye said “It’s not my first time, Alexander and I would drink in Italy all the time”Genevieve said “Well now you're home and you can’t especially with all you're pills”Skye said “So Mother what is the real story of why we never meet Adam Chandler”Genevieve said “Genevieve I’m not getting into this right now, You need to slept”Skye said “Stop treat like a child! I want to go home”Genevieve said “You are home”Skye said “No! The home I have with Alexander and I will soon”Genevieve said “Genevieve I do want to work on us but you make it hard”Skye said “Right back at you mother”Genevieve said “Let’s chance you're bandaids”Skye said “I can do it myself”Genevieve said “Not you're back”Skye said Genevieve sit on the bed and Skye chance Genevieve bandaids on her back. “Mother, Tomorrow I’m moving back to my penthouse”Genevieve said “Who is going to take care of you”Skye ask “I will hire a nurse”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “I was telling mother, I’m going back to my place tomorrow”Genevieve said “Oh really”Lorenzo said “Genevieve we will talk in the morning, You sure go to bed”Skye said “Stop treat me like a child”Genevieve said and got up. “Genevieve you can try to push us away but it will not work”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek and Skye and Lorenzo left. Skye close the door and cried. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Genevieve isn’t ready to move back to her hotel room”Skye said “ I agree and she is not going to”Lorenzo said “How do we stop her”Skye ask

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her bed pass out as someone was watching her from the window. “This plan is going to work, I know it”The woman said

At the Quartermaine hotel~ Adam/Erica room~ “This is a lovely room, So Skye brother owns this hotel”Erica said “Yes”Adam said “Adam”Erica said “This isn’t going to be easy being here”Adam said “No it’s not but I know you want to do this”Erica said “Yes I do, I have to make it up to Skye”Adam said “You will”Erica said “I wish I know about what Skye adoption mother did to her when she was little I would of stop it”Adam said “I know you would”Erica said they share a hug.

At Carman~Skylar and Carman were celebration Skylar hit show. “Skylar, Tonight was great”Carman said “Yes it was, My show was a hit, I can’t wait for the next one”Skylar said “It will be even better”Carman said “Yes”Skylar said they share a kiss. “Skylar are you okay”Carman ask “I’m a little worry about my sister”Skylar said “You can check on her in the morning”Carman said “Yes”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment