Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 18

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was asleep on the couch when Lorenzo came in and cover her up with a blanket and kiss her as she wake up. “Sorry”Lorenzo said “No it’s okay”Skye said she sit up and Lorenzo sit by her. “You sure go back to sleep”Lorenzo said “I’m fine”Skye said “Skye talk to me”Lorenzo said “I was so scare of losing Adam, I really do want a another chance with him”Skye said “You will get one”Lorenzo said “Yes, I ran into Kristin and Alexis today”Skye said “How did it go”Lorenzo ask “I know where Anastasia was for a couple of years, I paid for her to go to medical school, She a smart girl like our Genevieve”Skye said “She was lucky to have you”Lorenzo said “I always would take care of her, I do miss her”Skye said “You haven’t heard from her since she finish school”Lorenzo ask “No I did today”Skye said “Where is she”Lorenzo ask “Anastasia is working she doesn’t want to come to town and see Alexis “Skye said “You told her about Alexis”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I have never lied to Anastasia , She very upset that she was lied to all her life, I didn’t know that Kristin wasn’t her mother”Skye said “Is Anastasia mad at you”Lorenzo ask “No, Just Alexis and Kristin, I told her what happened with Alexis”Skye said “Are you going to tell Alexis”Lorenzo ask “Anastasia ask me not to, Well you stand by me”Skye ask “Always”Lorenzo said they share a hug, “I don’t like keeping this a secret from Alexis I get why she wants to make it right with Anastasia like we want to make it right with Genevieve”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said he pour a drink. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, I’m sorry about making you keep the secret about the baby, When our daughter comes home I will tell her it’s all me”Lorenzo said “We both were in the wrong here, I do think Genevieve will come around but she will not come back to this house”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said “Genevieve has to forgive us”Skye said “Skye, She may not”Lorenzo said “I know, But I need to hope”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said they share a hug and a kiss as Hailee came in. “Sorry”Hailee said “It’s okay, I will let you and my wife talk”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek. “He really love you”Hailee said “Yes, Lorenzo love me for me”Skye said “I’m happy for you Skye, I just want to thank you for calling us about Adam”Hailee said “You're welcome”Skye said “I also want to put the past behind us”Haliee said “Me too”Skye said they share a hug. “I’m so glad Adam is alright”Hailee said “Me too, His with Brook now”Skye said “Oh good! Hailee said “Yes”Skye said

At Alexis house~ Alexis was home when Felicia knock on the door. “Come in”Alexis said “Thanks”Felicia said “Do you have any news about my daughter, Skye told me she went to Harvard”Alexis said “I did find that out, After Harvard that’s all I could fine”Felicia said “Maybe she goes by a different name now”Alexis said “Maybe , I’m sorry, I could talk to Skye”Felicia said “Yes please”Alexis said “Alright, We will find you're daughter”Felicia said “I hope so”Alexis said Felicia left.

At General Hospital~ Adam room~ Adam and Jr were talking. “I’m glad Skye called us, And that you made it”Jr said “I’m glad too, I want to chance things”Adam said “Me too, So are you and Brook together”Jr ask “Yes”Adam said “I will come back later you need to rest”Jr said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment