Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 17 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At AJ office~ Caprice came in. "Caprice why are you here"AJ ask "I need your help Uncle AJ I want to make my husband and Sister pay"Caprice said "What happened"AJ ask "Alistair and I had a fight and he ran into Josslyn and her bed 'Caprice said "You want to destroy them" Caprice think like a Quartermaine you our Skye Quartermaine daughter one of the best of making people pay"AJ said "Your right my husband love his company more then me and Josslyn wants Daddy stock that he give me"Caprice said "Do you know anything about Alistair company"AJ ask "I hear Alistair on the phone today talking about a oil company"Caprice said "I will look into that"AJ said "Thanks I have a idea to hurt Alistair even more it's time I act like a Quartermaine"Caprice said she left and made a phone call.

At Kate~ Mac came in. "Kate Alex escape today do you know where he is"Mac ask "No"Kate said "I know your scare of your son going to jail"Mac said "Yes he could be killed but no I didn't hear from Alex 'Kate said "My cops will be watch you"Mac said and left.

At Josslyn~ Anna came in. "I have bad news "Anna said "What now"Josslyn ask "Alex escape"Anna said "No"Josslyn said "We will have the cops keep a eye on your son"Anna said "Thank you"Josslyn said

At the Quartermaine~ "I can't believe that Alex escape we will ported Brooklyn"Ned said "Yes we will"Lois said "Brooklyn will be safe here"Monica said

At the Quartermaine hotel~ "Caprice came in. "Aunt Emily I would like to rent the conference room"Caprice said "Sure" Emily said she show Caprice the room and Emily left as a man came by. "Thank you for coming my great-grandfather trust your father and I hope I can trust yours"Caprice said "Yes you can"Joe said

No comments:

Post a Comment