Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 7 "An affair to remember"


At Alistair/Caprice~Caprice was in her bathrobe and went looking for Alistair who was in his home office. "Alistair"Caprice said "I need some air"Alistair said "Please don't push me away"Caprice said "I just wish you told me all this before"Alistair said he left. The maid came in. "Mrs Cassadine would you like some tea"The maid ask "Yes bring it to my room"Caprice said she left.

At the Quartermaine~ Ned and Lois came in. "Ned and Lois I'm sorry about Brooklyn"Monica said "We our not giving up on them"Lois said "Of course not , Any ideas of where they are"Monica ask "No"Ned said "Anything you need to find them both just ask"Alan said "Thanks"Lois said

At Lorenzo~ Carly came in. "I'm sorry about MJ can I help"Lorenzo ask "Yes we think Alex could of ask Sonny enemy to help can you help me"Carly ask "Yes I will make some calls"Lorenzo said "Thank you"Carly said "Your welcome 'Lorenzo said "I just have to find my grandson"Carly said

At Jake~ Josslyn was having a drink when Alistair came in. "I will have what she having"Alistair said "Alistair" Josslyn said "Did you find your son"Alistair ask "No just Alex he give our son away"Josslyn said "I'm sorry"Alistair said "What did Caprice do"Josslyn ask "I found out something about my wife tonight"Alistair said "I'm sorry 'Josslyn said they share a kiss, "I need to forget"Josslyn said "Me too"Alistair said they went upstairs.

At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was in the den on the phone. "Alistair please come home"Caprice said she hang up as Daniel came in. "Daniel have you seen Alistair' Caprice ask "No why"Daniel ask "We had a fight I'm worry about him"Caprice said "I will go look for him"Daniel said "Thanks, I can't leave the nanny is off tonight"Caprice said "It's going to be okay sis"Daniel said "I hope so when Alistair hurt it's not good"Caprice said Daniel left. "Alistair please come home"Caprice said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment