Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 27


~At The Quartermaine hotel ~Genevieve room~Genevieve was unpacking she was so glad to be back in her place she need a break from her parents when their was a knock on the door. Genevieve went to open it. “I really don’t want any company right now”Genevieve said a man was holding flowers by his face. “Really, Not even mine”The man ask and remove the flowers so she could see his face. “Alexander”Genevieve said “Yes, Goddess I’m home”Alexander said he came into the house and kiss Genevieve. “Oh Alexander, You look so handsome”Genevieve said she touch his face. “You look great too, We our both back to ourself”Alexander said “Yes, Alexander let’s make love I miss you so much”Genevieve said “I miss you too, Let’s go to the bedroom”Alexander said he took her hand and they went into her bedroom and Alexander lay her on the bed and kiss her. “Oh I’m home”Alexander said “Yes you are, We will finally get our life back ’Genevieve said “Yes we will”Alexander said as they made love.

At Skylar art Gallery~ Skylar was painting when Carman came in. “Skylar”Carman said “Carman, Are date”Skylar said “Yes you forget”Carman said “I’m sorry”Skylar said “It’s okay, You are painting and forget”Carman said “Yes, I’m almost done then we can go out”Skylar said “Alright”Carman said Skylar kiss her. “I’m glad that you're so understand”Skylar said “So are you”Carman said

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking out the window when Anastasia and Skye came in. “Anastasia, Skye”Alexis said “Alexis, I ask Skye to come here, It’s hard knowing that I’m a rapes daughter”Anastasia said “I know it’s hard”Alexis said “How can you love me knowing that I have his blood in my”Anastasia ask “Because some of that blood is mine”Alexis said “It’s not going to be easy but I will try, I’m going to stay at Skye right now”Anastasia said “Alright, I will not push you”Alexis said “Thank you”Anastasia said

At A Warehouse~Lila Rae came in. “Morgan”Lila Rae ask and look around for Morgan who wasn’t there as a bomb when off.

At Lorenzo coffee shop~ Lorenzo was in his office when a man came in. “Is it done”Lorenzo ask” “Yes”The man said “Was Morgan inside”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know, There was someone there”The man said “It better be Morgan”Lorenzo said “I know”The man said

At the Warehouse~Morgan came by and saw Lila Rae on the floor and took her hand. “Lila Rae”Morgan said he called 911. “Please baby wake up , I can’t lose you”Morgan said

No comments:

Post a Comment