Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 8 "An Affair to remember"


At Jake room~ Alistair was getting dress he look at his wedding ring. "You feel guilty done you"Josslyn ask "It's just I never did this before"Alistair said "I know, I sure of bee looking for my son instead of being here with you"Josslyn said "I will help you find your son"Alistair said "Thank you and I will make sure Caprice doesn't know"Josslyn said "Thanks"Alistair said they went downstairs as Daniel came in and walk by them. "So why my pregnant sister is worry about you your sleeping with her sister! "How could you Josslyn do this to our sister" Daniel said "Look this isn't about you please leave this alone"Alistair said "I will not cover for either of you"Daniel said "Why are you here"Alistair ask "Caprice ask me to look for you she worry about you"Daniel said "We didn't plan this it just happened" Josslyn said "Look we don't own Daniel anything"Alistair said "I will not say anything to Caprice for her sake not yours now go home Alistair Caprice is worry about you "Daniel said "I don't care if my wife finds out Caprice will not leave me"Alistair said "So your son is missing and your sleeping with Alistair. What kind of mother are you! Daniel yelled Josslyn slap him. "Leave Josslyn alone"Alistair said "I do regret this and I love my son"Josslyn said "Let's just go, Josslyn do you want me to walk you home"Alistair ask "No"Josslyn said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica had just hang up the phone. "Who was that"Alan ask "Adam Chandler Sr he wants to help us with the fundraise"Monica said "That great we will save the hospital"Alan said "I hope so"Monica said

At Brooklyn/Jazz grave stone~ Ned and Lois were there. "I'm sorry Jazz we lose your daughter but we will get her back I promise you"Ned said "Yes we will not give up"Lois said

No comments:

Post a Comment