Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 25~”The ghost of the past”



At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Skye was alone having some tea when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”Skye said “I just came to get some of my stuff”Genevieve said “We need to talk”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said “Have a seat please”Skye said “Mother, I’m not ready to talk to you”Genevieve said “I don’t care, You're going to listen to me”Skye said she took her daughter's hand and help her sit down. “Genevieve I know you think you're childhood was bad but it wasn’t not as bad as mine”Skye said “You never talk about yours”Genevieve said “No I want to space you're the pain but it’s time you know, My adoptive mother Althea who is really Alexis Mother and her name is Kristin stole me at birth and never loved me she hit me all the time”Skye said “Mother, I’m sorry you were hit”Genevieve said she touch her mother face.. “Thank you, Mother would drink and have men come and go over the house and one of them hurt me”Skye said “You were raped”Genevieve ask “Yes, I never told anyone”Skye said “Most women don’t report the rape, Did you end up pregnant”Genevieve ask “Yes, I had an abortion”Skye said “It’s a woman's choice, How old were you”Genevieve ask “Just a teenage”Skye said “Mother, I’m sorry, I know I didn’t have a bad childhood as most children but it would be nice to have a father who has a normal job and doesn’t break the law and there would be no guards”Genevieve said “I know, I want that too but we can’t chance who you're father is”Skye said “Why did you lie to me about the baby”Genevieve ask “You're father and I thought it was for the best, You didn’t know you were pregnant and we want to stop you from the pain”Skye said “Also to keep me from Alexander”Genevieve said “Yes, That was you're father plan, Lorenzo just want to keep you safe”Skye said “It wasn’t Alexander fault about the plane crash , And I need Alexander in my life”Genevieve said ‘You love him”Skye said she brush Genevieve hair with her fingers. “Yes, Alright”Genevieve said “Genevieve I hope we can get past this”Skye said “Maybe, I’m sorry about you're childhood mother I’m but I think it’s best if I stay at the hotel”Genevieve said “I know, So you and Anastasia are close”Skye ask “Anastasia is a great doctor she fix me”Genevieve said “Yes she did, So how did you find out about who Anastasia is”Skye ask “When I told Anastasia you're name she figure it out, So you paid for her medical school”Genevieve ask “Yes, I always took care of her”Skye said “Was she hurt too”Genevieve ask “No, Mother never hurt her now I found out it’s because she Alexis daughter”Skye said “Are you upset”Genevieve ask “I have let the past go, You need to let it go to anger isn’t good”Skye said “I’m trying”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Genevieve what is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing we were just talking, I’m going to get my belongs”Genevieve said “Alright”Skye said Genevieve went upstairs.

“Skye, Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “I told Genevieve about my childhood hoping she would understand me and that she doesn’t have it that bad”Skye said “She doesn’t”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo ask “I really want a drink right now all this past this couple of months”Skye said “Don’t lean on me”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said

A Alexis~Anastasia and Alexis were sitting on the couch having coffee. “I’m sorry , Last night I didn’t want to talk”Anastasia said “It’s okay,You can ask me anything”Alexis said “Did you want to give me up”Anastasia ask “No , I want to keep you”Alexis said “Who is my father”Anastasia ask “It wasn’t love that you were made out of, I was raped”Alexis said “By whom”Anastasia ask “My brother Stavros”Alexis said “So I was made by incest”Anastasia ask “Yes, I’m sorry”Alexis said “Did you know that you're mother was alive and raise me”Anastasia ask “No , I just learn that, You and Skye seem close”Alexis ask “Yes, Antoinette always took care of me”Anastasia said “I’m glad she did, How long are you here”Alexis ask “I can stay for six months then I have to go back to work”Anastasia ask “Do you like being a doctor”Alexis ask “Yes, When Antoinette and I were little and it would get ugly we both thought of a better life we would make for ourself it help us”Anastasia ask “I’m glad”Alexis said as Kristin came in. “Alexis”Kristin said she look at Anastasia and walk by her. “Anastasia”Kristin said “Althea Anastasia said “I'm glad you're here, I want to fix all this”Kristin said “Why did you take me”Anastasia ask “Someone ask me to take you and kept you safe”Kristin said “Who”Anastasia ask “My Brother Stefan he thought it was for the best”Alexis said “You didn’t know”Kristin said “No, Stefan want to keep you safe from Helena , Stavros mother she would of hurt you”Alexis said “Why”Anastasia ask “Because you're my child”Alexis said “I need some air”Anastasia said she left. “This isn’t good, Mother”Alexis said Kristin brush her hair with her fingers. “Just give her time”Kristin said “Anastasia doesn’t know this town”Alexis said “I have a feeling she going to see Skye”Kristin said “Yeah, So they were close”Alexis ask “Yes”Kristin said

No comments:

Post a Comment