Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 10 "An affair to remember"


At Alistair/Caprice~ Bedroom~"You want me to go to this dinner party"Caprice ask "Yes I need you, We will just act like everything is fine"Alistair said "Of course"Caprice said "What time do we need to take the boys to school"Alistair ask "Nine"Caprice ask "We sure leave soon"Alistair said "I need time to finish take the boys downstairs 'Caprice said "Fine, Can you wear the grey dress tonight"Alistair ask "If it fits Caprice said Alistair took the boys.

At Skye~ Jerry came in. "Do you know where the kids are"Josslyn ask A women came in with MJ and Brooklyn. "Oh you found my baby"Josslyn said she took MJ into her hands. "Brooklyn where did you find the children"Lois ask "This women Jess had the children Alex stole them to her"Jerry said "Why would you buy children ,, Do you know you can go to jail"Ned ask "The man told me the kids were abuse and to keep them safe I didn't know anything else"Jess said "Will you help us put Alex away" Lois ask "Yes if I don't go to jail"Jess said "We will make a deal"Ned said "I'm just glad this is over and the children are back safe"Josslyn said "Me too"Lois said

At Alistair/Caprice~Alistair was downstairs with the boys. "I love you sons no matter what"Alistair said as Caprice came in with a camera. "The boys look so cute in their uniforms I want to take a picture with all of us"Caprice said "Why"Alistair ask "For the boys, Mother used to do this with Page and Jazz and I"Caprice said Stefan came in. "Stefan can you take our picture"Caprice ask "Sure"Stefan said Caprice took one son and Alistair took another son and Stefan took their picture."Thanks Stefan"Caprice said "Your welcome, Alistair we need to talk"Stefan said "Didn't you talk last night"Caprice ask "Yes but we have a lot to do"Alistair said "Yes' Stefan said "Well we need to take the boys to school"Caprice said "Yes I'll meet you at the office"Alistair said "Sure"Stefan said Caprice try to take Alistair hand but he pull away. "Let's go Darling"Alistair said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment