Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 11


At General Hospital~Genevieve was awake when Skye came in. “Mother , Did you call Emily, Can I see Alexander ’Genevieve said “No , He needs to recovery right now and so do you”Skye said “No you're keeping him from me! Genevieve yelled Skye sit by Genevieve on her bed. “No sweetheart I’m not keeping Alexander from me, You're feeling guilty right now”Skye said “I just want my prince”Genevieve said “You will have him soon”Skye said “It was Alexander idea to come back to town, I didn’t want to leave I loved Italy”Genevieve said “I’m glad you loved it”Skye said “Yes the hotel room that Alexander brought for us is beautiful old art room and title in the rooms and a big bedroom for us and our own bathroom so if Alexander forgets to put the seat down I will not get upset and a library with wonderful books and a pool and gym for us”Genevieve said ‘You work out”Skye ask “No , It was for Alexander he would work out in the morning and I would watch him”Genevieve said “It sounds like a great trip, While you are recovery think about all that time you spend there with him”Skye said “I will ’Genevieve said “Why did Alexander want to come back”Skye ask “Alexander thinks I sure fix things between you and Daddy, Alexander love Emily as his mother but wish he would know about his birth mother”Genevieve said “I get it”Skye said “Don’t tell Aunt Emily”Genevieve said “I will not”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said “Why don’t you eat some of you're lunch you're father brought you a chicken sandwich that you love”Skye said she put the sandwich on the table “Alright”Genevieve said “I will be back”Skye said she left.

Skye went into the hallway and put her head on the wall she was get stress when Dr Collins came by. “Skye, I’m going to see Genevieve”Dr Collin said “Alright , Good luck with my daughter”Skye said “I will be fine”Dr Collins said and left as AJ came by. “Skye, How is Genevieve”AJ said “She is anger right now, Alexander push her out of the way on the jet and he has more burns then her, I don’t know how to reach my daughter”Skye said “Just be patience”AJ said “I will try, So Constanza is back”Skye said “Yes, Constanza came back and so will Genevieve”AJ said “I hope so”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was finish her sandwich when Dr Collins came in. “Dr Collins, What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “I came to talk to you”Dr Collins said “Why, I don’t need to talk to anyone”Genevieve said “Genevieve you been thought a lot , You may need to talk”Dr Collins said “Well I don’t, You can go”Genevieve said “Alright, If you need to talk”Dr Collins said and left.

Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway when Dr Collins came by. “How did it go”Lorenzo ask “Not good, Genevieve would not open up to me”Dr Collins said “I’m sorry”Skye said “It’s okay”Dr Collins said “How do we help our daughter”Skye ask “Just be there for her , Genevieve will come around”Dr Collins said “I hope so”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment