Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 92 "How do I live"


The next day~St. Angels~ Skye was put Jax picture up when Rae came in. "Skye"Rae said "I love Jax so much there will never be another one"Skye said "Jax love you to"Rae said "Caprice , Alistair and the boys and Josslyn and MJ and The Quartermaine and Jane and John and Alexis came in. "We our here to say goodbye to a husband and Father and son and friend and business man. Jax wife Skye would like to say something"The father said "Jax and I been through a lot but we love each other Jax was a great husband and father he loved our daughter Caprice and Josslyn I haven't been feeling well since Jax and I left Port Charles to go to London I found out last night why I'm pregnant Jax will live on thought our baby and his grandchildren I love you Jax and I will be okay and take care of our baby"Skye said she sit down. Caprice got up. "I'm glad Jax was my father we did get to know each other I even name my son after him. I will tell my sons about their grandfather I love you"Caprice said Josslyn got up. "I'm glad Daddy and I were close again I will make your company a hit'Josslyn said Jane got up. "Jax was a great son I will miss my baby boy"Jane said "Does anyone else want to talk"The father ask "I do"Jerry said as he came in."This isn't fair that my baby brother is gone I miss you I wish I came to town sooner I love you I will look after your family"Jerry said It was over. "Jerry I'm glad you show up"Jane said "I sure of been here sooner"Jerry said "Skye so your pregnant"Rae ask "Yes it's great"Skye said "Yes it is"Rae said "Did you see Dr. Kelly yet"Alan ask "I will"Skye said "Mother"Caprice said "It's great about the baby your baby and mine will be close"Skye said "Yes it is"Caprice said Skye left. "I'm worry about Mother"Caprice said "Me too"AJ said

Later~ At General hospital~Dr Kelly office~ Skye was there. "So how far I'm' Skye ask "Four weeks Skye you need to rest your a high risk pregnancy more then last time"Dr Kelly said "I will rest I want this baby I need him/Her"Skye said "I know"Dr Kelly said

At Carly~"How did the funeral go"Carly ask "It was sad and full of surprise news Uncle Jerry is back"Josslyn said "That's great that he show up for the funeral"Carly said "Yes there more"Josslyn said "What"Carly ask "Skye pregnant"Josslyn said "Wow, it's probably going to be a risk pregnancy"Carly said "Yes I'm sorry"Josslyn said "I'm going to let your father go and stay away from Skye"Carly said "Good"Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment