Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 25


At New York City~Fashion show~Skye and Lila Rae were at the fashion show. “Mother are you happy you came”Lila Rae ask “Yes I’m, It was fun and nice to get away”Skye said “Yes it is, The new dress are beautiful “Lila Rae said “Yes they are , Let’s buy some for you're sisters”Skye said “Sure”Lila Rae said “I’m glad you made me come”Skye said “Me too”Lila Rae said

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was wake up when Alan came in. “Genevieve”Alan said “Grandfather, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “You're father told me what happened, His worry about you and so I’m”Alan said “I just had a moment that’s all”Genevieve said “Genevieve you need help, You need to talk to Dr Collins”Alan said “Grandfather I can’t”Genevieve said Alan sit on the bed. “Genevieve it’s okay to ask for help and talk about you're feelings, We can’t lose you, I love you and I want you to get better”Alan said “I want to get better to”Genevieve said”Good, Why don’t you get ready for the day”Alan said “Alright”Genevieve said Alan left the room. Genevieve got out of bed and look into a mirror.”Where is the old Genevieve”Genevieve ask herself.

Downstairs~Lorenzo was having a drink of brandy he was scare of what happened today and didn’t know how to tell Skye when she came in with bags in her hand. “The fashion show was wonderful, I’m glad you made me go”Skye said “That’s great Skye”Lorenzo said he turn around and look at Skye who know something was wrong. “What is it,”Skye ask and look at Lorenzo hand that had the band aid on his hand from the cut. “What happened to you're hand”Skye ask “Oh Skye, Our daughter had a breakdown today, I’m scare”Lorenzo said “A breakdown”Skye ask Lorenzo put his hands on Skye face. “Yes Genevieve try to kill herself today”Lorenzo said “No! My baby, Where is she now”Skye ask as Alan came in. “Daddy, Where is Genevieve”Skye ask “Genevieve is getting ready, I talk her into see Dr Collins”Alan said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said “Thank you Alan”Lorenzo
said “Yes, I sure of never left”Skye said “Skye, Don’t do this to yourself”Alan said “Alan is right”Lorenzo said “I’m so glad you stop her”Skye said “Me too”Alan said “So I’m, I just never see Genevieve like this”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came down wearing a dress with different colors. “Mother you're back, How was the fashion show”Genevieve ask as Skye came by her and touch her hair. “It was okay, Genevieve I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you”Skye said “It’s okay”Genevieve said “Dr Collins  is on his way”Lorenzo said “Oh I don’t know about this”Genevieve said “It will be okay,Have you ate anything yet”Skye ask “No”Genevieve said “Go get some yogurt in the kitchen before Dr Collin comes”Skye said “Fine, They better have strawberry”Genevieve said and left. “Do you think this will help”Skye ask “Yes I do”Alan said “So to I’ Lorenzo said “What was the reason why Genevieve try to do this”Skye ask “Genevieve heard us talking about if you sure leave, Genevieve doesn’t want to be a burden”Lorenzo said “Well she not”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment