Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 14

Finding you part 6 ch 14~ The next day~At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Skye was helping Genevieve get dress and get ready to go home. “Genevieve I’m glad you're coming home with me”Skye said “I’m sure you are, Where is Daddy”Genevieve ask “You're father had to go to the coffee shop his going to bring home some chocolate croissant for you “Skye said she help Genevieve out of bed. “Mother, Promise me you and Daddy will not treat me like a child, I’m sixteen years old and a woman”Genevieve said “Alright, We will not treat you as a baby but you will always be a baby to us”Skye said “Yeah”Genevieve said as Alan came out. “I heard someone is getting out today”Alan said “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “Good, Genevieve you will get better I know you will I did and so will you”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather, Do you know anything about Alexander”Genevieve ask “Monica and I are going to visit him today”Alan said “Why can’t I go”Genevieve ask “Right now it’s only doctors who can see him”Alan said “Oh”Genevieve said “You sure just work on you're recovery”Skye said “Yes Alexander would want that”Alan said “I will, Sent him my best”Genevieve said “I will”Alan said “Come on baby let’s go”Skye said they left.

At AJ/Lydia~ AJ and Constanza were having breakfast alone. “So what are you going to do today”AJ ask “I’m going to check on Genevieve, I called Aunt Skye yesterday she getting out today”Constanza said “That’s good, I’m glad you're back I miss you and I know so did Genevieve”AJ said “I miss my family too”Constanza said “Do you have any ideas about you're future”AJ ask ‘Not yet”Constanza said “You have time”AJ said “Yes I do, I’m glad I’m back I miss you Daddy”Constanza said “I miss you too”AJ said

At General Hospital~Dr Collins office~ Skylar was talking to Dr Collins. “Skylar, How are you feeling”Dr Collins ask “Is it bad that I forgive Daddy for the accident, I will never forget but I have forgive him”Skylar said “No it’s not bad being anger all the time is hard to live with’ Dr Collins said “Yes it is, I wish Genevieve would see you”Skylar said “I know but you can’t make her come”Dr Collins said “No, I was so scare when we got the phone call that my twin was dead, I didn’t have any twin feeling that she was hurt”Skylar said “It doesn’t make you a bad twin”Dr Collins said “No”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment