Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 22

~At The burn center~Alexander room~Genevieve was in the bed with Alexander and they were holding each other. “I wish I could stay here with you, I feel safe with you”Genevieve said “You are, I miss you too”Alexander said “Do you know how long you will be here”Genevieve ask “No I don’t, We will get better and then be back together”Alexander said “Yes , Making love in our place”Genevieve said “Yes, Genevieve there is something you need to know”Alexander ask “What”Genevieve ask “Helena was here, Father took care of her but you need to be careful”Alexander said “I will, Daddy still has bodyguards on me, Soon my parents will be here”Genevieve said “Oh”Alexander said “It was worth it”Genevieve said “Yes it was”Alexander said they share a kiss as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I just had to see Alexander”Genevieve said “It’s okay, Alexander thank you for saving our daughter”Skye said “You don’t have to thank me , I will always save Genevieve”Alexander said as Nikolas and Emily came in. “Aunt Emily, Uncle Nikolas, I know I sure not be here but I just had to see Alexander”Genevieve said “It’s okay”Nikolas said “Maybe if the doctors say it’s okay, Genevieve can come visit me”Alexander said “Yes”Nikolas said “I will go, Alexander you get better and come back to me”Genevieve said she kiss him on the lips. “Always”Alexander said “Come on Genevieve”Lorenzo said they left. “Alexander are you okay”Emily ask “Yes, It was nice to see my girl”Alexander said “Good”Nikolas said “Do you think the doctors would let Genevieve visit”Alexander ask “I will talk to them”Nikolas said “Good, She needs me , Something is different with Genevieve”Alexander said “Don’t worry about Genevieve you need to work on you're recovery”Nikolas said “I know father”Alexander said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve. “Genevieve you can’t sneak out like that”Lorenzo said “I’m not a little girl! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo touch Genevieve face, “I know you're not a little girl but you can’t sneak out like that and involved the bodyguards”Lorenzo said “I just had to see Alexander, I ask before and you both would not let me, I need to see my Prince and I don’t regret it”Genevieve said “Genevieve we were just worry about you that’s all”Skye said “I’m fine, What else can happened to me”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “I think it was good for Genevieve to see Alexander”Skye said “I don’t know”Lorenzo said “Why do you want to break them up”Skye ask “Because Skye I blame the Cassadine for what happened to our daughter! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo is no one fault”Skye said “I just want to keep our children save but I keep faile them! Lorenzo yelled as Skye hug him. “It’s okay”Skye said “Sorry”Lorenzo said “It’s okay, This is all hard on all of us”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Let’s get to bed”Skye said they went upstairs.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping and having a dream about Alexander when Skye and Lorenzo came to check on her. “Oh my Prince, Yes it’s you're Goddess”Genevieve said in her sleep and Lorenzo and Skye share a look. “Wow”Skye said “”Yeah”Lorenzo said they went to there room. “Lorenzo , Genevieve needs Alexander please don’t do anything right now”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment