Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 16

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar were downstairs when Genevieve and Skye came downstairs. “Everyone is here”Skye said “Yeah , One big happy family”Genevieve said “Genevieve , Can we please have a nice family time”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve , I’m glad you're alright”Luis Jr said “Thank”Genevieve said “Thanks for replace Mother’s vase”Luis Jr said “Thanks for lying about my part in it”Genevieve said she sit down on the couch this was getting to be too much for her and pick up the chocolate croissant and eat some of it. “Skylar, How are you doing”Genevieve said “I’m good”Skylar said “It’s nice to have everyone home”Lorenzo said Genevieve got up. “I’m going to rest for a while”Genevieve said “Sure”Skye said “Genevieve later , I need to talk to you”Skylar said “Alright”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Mother, What is going on with Genevieve”Skylar ask “Genevieve saw her scars on her face for the first time today”Skye said “How did she take it”Skylar ask “Genevieve didn’t cry at all”Skye said “Is it bad”Skylar ask Skye touch her daughter's hair. “It will heal in time”Skye said “Good, Anyway I have news I want to tell Genevieve this myself, Daddy I have forgive you”Skylar said Lorenzo came by Skylar. “You have”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will never forget what happened to me but I don’t want to live with anger”Skylar said “I’m glad, I hate what my brother did to you”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy”Skylar said they share a hug. “Skylar this means a lot to me, Our family means a lot to me”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy”Skylar said

Genevieve was upstairs in her room and look around and then open the door to the backyard and left.

Downstairs~”Skylar I know this is a big step for you”Skye said “Yes it is, Dr Collins thinks it’s a good thing”Skylar said “I’m glad you're seeing him, Maybe you can talk to Genevieve to see Dr Collins too”Skye said “Why do you want Genevieve to see him”Skylar ask “She very anger that she made it out alright and Alexander is hurting”Skye said “I will talk to her”Skylar said and went upstairs. “This is good, Skylar finally came around and so will Genevieve”Skye said “Yeah”Lorenzo said Skylar came back down. “Mother, Daddy , Genevieve isn’t in her room”Skylar said “No where could she go”Skye said “Maybe to the barn to check on the new horse”Lila Rae said “I will go check”Lorenzo said “I will call her cell”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment