Tuesday, October 27, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 14 "Never mess with a woman scorned"



At Caprice/Alistair~ "We can read your father will another day 'Skye said "No it's fine"Caprice said "Josslyn and Jane and John and Jerry and a lawyer came in."Josslyn I'm so happy that you found your son I know it's hell when you think your baby will not come back to you when my children were missing it kill me at least I had my husband to hold on to if I loss Alistair I would go crazy"Caprice said "Why don't we read the will"Skye said "Yes"Jane said "Jax left the lake house and Jets and Money to Skye and the company share to each Caprice and Josslyn and Skye for Jerry he left a boat for you and John and Jane Jax left a house in the Key's and for his children Josslyn and Caprice a trust fun for them and their children"The lawyer said "Thank you"Skye said "Skye Jax want you to have this letter"The lawyer said "Is that all"John ask "Yes"The lawyer said "Mother are you okay"Caprice ask "Yes I'm going to read Jax letter I want to be alone"Skye said she left. "I'm sorry about mother"Daniel said "Our mother will be fine, I have a lot to do"Caprice said "We will go"John said they left.
At The park~Skye sit down on the bench and read Jax letter. "I miss you Jax"Skye said Stefan came by. "Skye are you okay"Stefan ask "No We read Jax will today"Skye said "I'm sorry' Stefan said "Thanks I'm not sure if I can do this again raise a child alone"Skye said "Your strong you can do it"Stefan said "Sometimes I don't want to be strong"Skye said "I get that"Stefan said Alexis came by. "Alexis I'm glad your here Jax left this for you"Skye said it was a letter. "Thank you Skye I miss him to"Alexis said "Yes' Skye said and left. "Stefan I know that look your falling in love with Skye leave her alone she will not be over Jax"Alexis said "Jax is gone Skye has a right to move on"Stefan said "I just don't want to see you get hurt"Alexis said "I will not"Stefan said
At Caprice office~She was looking at the paperwork for the center when Alistair came in. "Why are you here"Alistair ask "I'm working on the center and fundraise "Caprice said 'Oh"Alistair said Laura came in. "Caprice have you come up with ideas for the hospital"Laura ask “Yes, A silent auction we can bit on dates for women and men"Caprice said "Of course"Alistair said "What"Caprice ask "Nothing"Alistair said and left. "We could a dinner fundraise to"Laura said "Yes 'Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment