Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 8


~At The burn center~ Nikolas and Emily were talking to a doctor about Alexander case. “Well my son get better, I want the best care for him”Nikolas said “Alexander will get the best care as soon as possible”The doctor said “I want to be on his case”Emily said “I don’t think that’s a good idea”The doctor said “I think it is, My wife knows our son”Nikolas said “Alright”The doctor said “Good and we our going to get a place by here so we can take care of our son”Nikolas said “Yes we our”Emily said the doctor left as Alexis came by. “Alexis”Nikolas said “I just want to see if you need anything”Alexis said “Emily and I are going to get a place to be close to our son”Nikolas said “Good”, If you need anything else”Alexis said “Thanks, I think I can do the empire here”Nikolas said “Nikolas don’t worry about the empire”Alexis said “Alexis is right”Emily said “Yes I know, I sure call Victor”Nikolas said and left. “Emily are you okay”Alexis ask “I’m just worry, I love Alexander like my own son, Yes my blood doesn’t run through him but his my son”Emily said “Yes he is, Alexander love you”Alexis said they share a hug.

Nikolas was on the phone with Victor. “Victor I know you love school but I need you to come home please”Nikolas said and hang up the phone as Emily and Alexis came by. “Is Victor coming home”Emily ask “No he doesn’t want to, Victor has always been jealous of his brother, They both need each other”Nikolas said “Yes they do, Just give Victor time”Emily said “Yes he will chance his mind”Alexis said as Laura came by. “Mother”Nikolas said Laura hug her son. “I’m sorry Son, How is Alexander”Laura ask “His going to be fine”Nikolas said “Yes he is”Laura said “Let’s go check on Alexander”Emily said she left with Alexis. “Oh Mother, I’m scare”Nikolas said “I know baby and we will make sure Alexander gets better I promise you whatever you need I’m here for you”Laura said “I know”Nikolas said “How is Alexander”Laura ask “He thinks his ugly, Did you know he push Genevieve out of the way on the jet so she would not get that burn”Nikolas said “Alexander love her”Laura said “Yes my son does ever since they first meet as kids”Nikolas said

At General Hospital~ Genevieve and Skye were walking in the hallway. “You're doing great”Skye said “Mother, I know you want to take care of me but I don’t want to feel like a burden”Genevieve said “Never baby, We sure get you back to bed, You're father sure be back with lunch soon”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said Skye help Genevieve to her room and into bed. “Baby I love take care of you, When you were little you hardly let me take care of you and I want to fix things between us”Skye said “Maybe”Genevieve said

At the Quartermaine~Alan was in the den looking at picture of Alexander and Genevieve when they were little when Monica came in. “Alan”Monica said Monica sit by Alan. “I’m so scare for our granddaughter Genevieve and Alexander”Alan said “Me too, Alexander has the most to recovery”Monica said “Yes he does, Have you talk to Emily”Alan ask “Yes , Emily and Nikolas are going to get a place by and be there for Alexander”Monica said “Good, We sure go visit him”Alan said “Yes, I know his not our grandson but I love him like one”Monica said “I do too”Alan said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment